Attacking Problem

Man-o-Bomb

Reaction score
I got this map where you build some barricades and towers. The towers cannot be attacked before the barricades are destroyed, but they can still attack.
Creeps ignores barricades and tryes attacking the tower!
How to make them focus barricades?

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
creeps will mainly start to attack those units who are attacking them, units with high priorities and units that have weak armor against their attack type

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
creeps will mainly start to attack those units who are attacking them, units with high priorities and units that have weak armor against their attack type

What he said. I've noticed that same problem, particularly when trying to make TD's and survival games. I would recommend that you make a trigger that periodically checks if there is a wall in range, and that unit cannot make any other move, then order it to attack.

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
The easiest solution is to give the barricades an attack... Like 1-1 dmg with a 2 sec cooldown or so.

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
Hmm hidden attack, no.
But you can change the icon of the attack type Chaos, into "spikes" from the barricade?...

Try adding immolation without any effects, that deals 1 damage every 2 seconds or so...
FYI: perm. immolation works.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
You can hide attack UI. I just forgot which field you do so in... Need proof? The peasant has two attacks. One that targets trees (NOT the harvesting ability), and one that targets everything else.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Use invulnerables?

btw for the attack thing make the base attack -1 sides per die 1, number of die 1 so the total attack is 0 and give no projectile

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.