Balista Projectile Art

User Name

Reaction score
I have the expansion and I am currently making the Ballista in Reign of Chaos. I cannot seem to find the Projectile Art for it, the Glaive Thrower Art is the only one there. How do I get it?

Tinker

Reaction score
I have the expansion and I am currently making the Ballista in Reign of Chaos. I cannot seem to find the Projectile Art for it, the Glaive Thrower Art is the only one there. How do I get it?

It is in extras as i believe.

-._.-

Reaction score
Go to Object Editor on your ballista, go to Combat - Attack 1 - Projectile Art, and then browse in the projectile arts of Warcraft. You can see the projectile art by opening the World Editor Terrain Editor, while your projectile is selected in the Object Editor. The art will be in the middle left.

User Name

Reaction score
@Tinker
Wasn't there :(
@-._.-
Still couldn't find it. I know it isn't in the list of Projectile Arts, unless it isn't called Ballista.

-._.-

Reaction score
@-._.-
Still couldn't find it. I know it isn't in the list of Projectile Arts, unless it isn't called Ballista.
It can be called by another name. Go to the unit that has the projectile you want, see his projectile art, where it is located and what is the name. Then set your ballista projectile art to that.

User Name

Reaction score
@-._.-
Well, there's the problem I'm having. The unit I want to use is a Reign of chaos only unit, and since I have the expansion I don't have access to the unit. So I have no idea where to find the Projectile.
Note: The ballista was the siege unit for the Night elves in Reign of Chaos, do you know how I can get access to it in the expansion maybe?

-._.-

Reaction score
@-._.-
Well, there's the problem I'm having. The unit I want to use is a Reign of chaos only unit, and since I have the expansion I don't have access to the unit. So I have no idea where to find the Projectile.
Note: The ballista was the siege unit for the Night elves in Reign of Chaos, do you know how I can get access to it in the expansion maybe?
Oh well then it's more complicated than I thought XD. If you have any idea of a unit that uses a similar missile, you can try using it. I have never played ROC so I don't know about this ballista, sorry man :(

Edit: You can try searching on the internet if this model is available for download.
Edit again: Found it for you. :) It is the path "Abilities\Weapons\BallistaMissile\BallistaMissile", a hidden model. Got from here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/world-editor-help-zone-98/old-projectiles-108390/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.