"bandage" ability

Dasslokk

Reaction score
Could someone help me with a "bandage" ability.

My "bandage" ability is supposed to be channeled, so the target (which can be yourself or any other friendly unit) will gain HP over time while channeled.

Is there an ability I can base this on excet for repair abilities?
I've been having trouble with removing the gold cost and it's autocast which doesn't really fit. I'm also unsure about how this ability works with cooldowns.

Shura

Reaction score
You could base it off of channel, and then make trigger a dummy unit to do the healing, though this will make it so that your ability cannot be canceled.

Cookiemaster

Reaction score
You could base it off of channel, and then make trigger a dummy unit to do the healing, though this will make it so that your ability cannot be canceled.

Or, with some triggering and help of the "stops channeling an ability" event, you could "heal" by setting the target's unit HP on some intervals.

If you know JASS, you could use TimerStart() to help you out on this.

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score

Sure you can stop channeling, just untick the 'Disables other spells' Feild.

And then, basically have a trigger for when the unit starts channeling the ability to start the healing, and one for when the unit stops channeling the ability to stop the healing.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.