Arena Battle Stadium

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Battle Stadium​

I have seen many other Anime Maps but the spells for the hero's look really bad or not like the real anime so I wanted to make my own. I have started making abilities and use some of my free time for making this map and break dancing. I wanted to also make this map be more button pressing so you don't die by pressing random abilities and targeting from the bottom of the screen to the top so I will add a few changes.

Introduction

* In this map, you will be pressing buttons to cast spells to make it faster but you could go with the old school system.
Ability 1: X
Ability 2: C
Ability 3: V
Ability 4: B
* Your camera will be further away so you can see were your ability targets
* Triggered Abilities to replicate Naruto, Dragon Ball Z and One Piece spells
* Custom Models will be used to make the spells look more like the Manga spells and for the characters to resemble themselves better.
* Taravan Hero Pick will be used to make it easier to work and choosing characters won't be so laggy
Lag will be minimized so casting abilities won't lag and you could play a clean lag-less game

The objective of the game is to destroy your opponents base which is guarded by towers and guards. Spells won't affect buildings accept spells that make you attack quicker or anything similar. There will be little mini quests like destroying bosses and getting secret items. Secrets might be minimized if the game size is too big. Hero's will be balanced so that the game will be fun for everyone. Items will be included and item recipe's so hero's aren't the same in strength through the whole game.

Hero's Skills:

Dragon Ball Z

1. Son Go Ku
Kakarot

Abilities:
1. Kamehameha
Description:Goku channels up all his energy to create a laser that picks all units with it to a huge explosion. Also, Goku uses his intelligence to deal some damage for the laser. Channels for 1 second.
3. Super Saiyn
Description:Goku channels up all the energy in his body to become a Super Saiyn. As a Super Saiyn, Goku deals more damage, moves quicker, attacks quicker, gains more life and more amour. Unfourtunalty, as a Super Saiyn, Goku loses 5 mana per second. If all mana runs out, Goku becomes a normal Saiyn Warrior.
4. Spirit Bomb
Description:Goku channels up all the energy around him into a big ball of Ki. He then throws it at a target location creating a huge explosion dealing massive damage. Goku channels for 2.5 seconds.

2. Vegeta
Saiyn Prince
Abilities:
1. Big Bang Attack
Description:
3. Super Saiyn
Description:
4. Final Flash
Description: Vegeta uses all his strength to form a ball of compressed energy in his hand. Vegeta then blasts it out creating a huge laser beam that pulls Vegeta's targets to a massive explosion. Vegeta channels for 2 seconds.

Naruto

1. Uzumaki Naruto
The Kyuubi
Abilities:
1. Shadow Clone Jutsu
2. Naruto Renedan
3. Nine Tailed Fox
4. Rasengan

2. Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Survivor
Abilities:
1. Katon Gouyouka no Jutsu
2. Sharigan
3. Cursed Seal
4. Chidori

3. Kakashi
The Copy Ninja
Abilities:
1. Raiki
2. Summon Dogs
4. Mangeyko Sharigan

One Piece

1. Monkey D. Luffy
King of the Pirates
Abilities:
1. Gomu no Gomu Rocket
4. Gomu no Gomu Gatling Gun

Mission:

Quests and Side Quests:

In this map, your mission is to destroy the opponents base. In the process, you will have to go through many towers and when your opponents base hits 75%, 50%, or 25% life, the enemy will get a boss spawn with high damage, life, amour and spells. There will be side quests in the game like defeating the dragons across the map, finding the lost villager his sword and others. Some side quests can't be seen because they are secret but not overpowering. Its not so easy to do these quests so the items will be better than others.

Bijuu's:

Bijuu's are giant demons that were being gathered in Naruto. In this game, you can also gather Bijuu's by killing them. Every 7 minutes of the game, a random Bijuu that wasn't killed yet will spawn somewhere on the battle field. Killing the Bijuu increases your stats by 10 and gives you a item not shown in your inventory but giving you extra 10 damage. When killing all the Bijuu's, they will all reset so now there's a chance to kill the Bijuu you missed. If you kill a bijuu twice, you won't get anything extra and you cannot kill the bijuu again.

Updates:
Update1:
Kamehameha is finished
Big Bang Attack is finished
New Models recieved for Goku Super Sayin, and Super Sayin 3.

Update 2:
Final Flash code finished, now being tested for bugs.
Found sounds for Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, and One Piece. Custom sounds will be used when casting abilities.

What Can You Do?:

I have started making this map and haven't gone very far yet. I have gotten all the models I will use for at least this first version, I have barely started outlining the terrain and I have started making some skills but none are done due to Jass errors or I just haven't completed them yet. I will only need a person who can trigger spells MPI(I prefer a Jasser) and a person who can balance.

What I've Done:

Terrain: 5%
Triggers: 4%
Models: 100%
Units: 4%
Overall: 28.5%

That's all and I hope you like the map idea!

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
1. Font is :(
*Please no yellow.
*You should work on the post first :0...

A = Attack
S = Stop
D =
F =

You need to get 2 more.

3. Can you like put:

----------------------------

Or make the Hero Name bigger to signifiy end of hero, start of hero.

4. Dragonball Z :(.... No-one ever picks Rurouni Kenshin or Excel Saga, they are the best ever Anime.s
5. Not to discourage you, but aren't there already lots of Anime-based maps?

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
The very top of the post says that most Anime Maps use skills that don't resemble the actuall skill at all so i wanna make a map that actually has a Kamehameha that looks like a Kamehameha. The --- I already tred, looks bad. I used Yellow in my post because yellow resembles Super Sayin so the skill name was made in yellow. Changed ASDF to XCVB.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Blaargh! Color tag abuse! Please, stop!

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Ability 2: C

What's that thingy before Ability 2: C?

-----

Anyways, I am serious about the font color, and layout....:

*You have Introduction and other titles big and bold, why not: Hero's Skills:

I used Yellow in my post because yellow resembles Super Sayin so the skill name was made in yellow

This is just telling people about it, you don't need to go all fancy, effectively you could just make the Hero name big, skill names bolded, description normal:

1. Son Goku - Kakarot

.................Abilities

*Kamehameha: Goku channels up all his energy to create a laser that picks all units with it to a huge explosion. Also, Goku uses his intelligence to deal some damage for the laser. Channels for 1 second.

*NONE YET

*Super Sayin: Goku channels up all the energy in his body to become a Super Sayin. As a Super Sayin, Goku deals more damage, moves quicker, attacks quicker, gains more life and more armour. Unfourtunalty, as a Super Sayin, Goku loses 5 mana per second. If all mana runs out, Goku becomes a normal Sayin Warrior.

[ULTIMATE]
***Spirit Bomb:*** Goku channels up all the energy around him into a big ball of Ki. He then throws it at a target location creating a huge explosion dealing massive damage. Goku channels for 2.5 seconds.

Looks much better?

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Change the yellow font color. Unreadable.

Doesn't look too original, but we'll see. :) Sounds good. :thup:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Sayin should be 'Saiyan':p

Yes, there are lots of anime maps like Anime Fight, Bleach vs. One Piece, Naruto Battle Royale and Fight of Characters, which I play often. Well, I'm waiting for this map..just take your time and while doing so, pick up better ideas and add more features. :D

I didn't see the 'yellow font' thing...guess he changed it earlier

-- Umaku iku yō ni -|- jonadrian619 --​

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
I don't really have much to comment about the map since I am not very good at Anime stuff.
Check wikipedia or some other Anime Encyclopedia for spell ideas, thats all I can say.
Anyway, since Super Saiyan Form is common between quite some heroes, then you should make it an innate skill or something like that.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. I think I already have a idea of what skills my hero's have just some have too many and its hard to pick.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
I do need help. Bottom of the first post. I need a Trigger Coder, preferably Jass because Jass is quicker and takes up less space. Also easier to modify and easier to make MUI and MPI.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Update:

Kamehameha is finished
Big Bang Attack is finished
New Models recieved for Goku Super Sayin, and Super Sayin 3.

Why won't anyone reply?

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
So lets say I am new to the game and everyone has to be at some point. To keep your game going you need to have something no other game has and make it very easy. MOST anime games I have played have wierd models and flashy, laggy spells and is very hard to play and understand what is going on when my screen goes white and I'm dead. Please make your game different from these types.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
I am. The spells in ym map aren't flashy. And you will have god's eye view to have a better view of the game. no other game has the bijuu system, my map will be the first one to have anime spells that aren't flashy and actually look like the anime spells.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Update 2:
Final Flash code finished, now being tested for bugs.
Found sounds for Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, and One Piece. Custom sounds will be used when casting abilities.

Still looking for people to join :(.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.