Best Map in Warcraft III

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
DotA Allstars. Yes I took my time to play the game and realized, the heroes are all balanced, just that some have weaknesses and strengths and to get the best hero agianst the others, choose after everyone else does so you can counter them all. Also only noobs think that DotA is r!gz0r3d. Because they suck and don't know the items. To be good at that game you must "lurn2creep" and get the right items.

Thats just my two cents.

Elite Footmen
Exactly.
The reason why dota has been so good is because its a simple game and they wouldn't want to mess it up by getting complicated. Plus in a 3v3 game its extremely hard to control 2 heroes because you have to do it across the map and thats pretty hard. Oh sure you can move the hero to your lane so you can control it easier but now your getting half the exp so now you opponent will be 11 while your 7-8 then your done and your dead. Now you might decide to leave the other hero behind but its to late not only your out level by the guy your going against, you are also out leveled by every one in the whole game because you had to split exp. Now lets go back to the beginning where the leaver first leaves and lets say you decide to close a lane so its only 2 lanes where one lane would be the normal 1v1 and the other lane is 2v2(One of which is leaver) the problem with this now your going against a 2v1 in creeping. Creeping means to wait until a unit is close to death and then striking it. Not only that you would also lose in denies. Denies is when a unit is below half life and you kill it so the enemy doesn't get that much exp for it. So this means you will have less gold,exp, and you will lose because denies and creeping is one of the main ways of winning a game. Thats why heroes like Naix, Spirit Breaker, PA, are not imbalanced because they are melee and harder to creep with. Ive once seen a Naix at level 2 while the his opponent was 7 and the Naix never died. Those "imba" hero are suppose to be dominated at the beginning of a game or your will need to do special strategies to beat them. And now you can see where the whole " 'omg some1 left' " came from.

M

Mr_Sieg

I mostly play games like loap.. but i never play the rigged ones due to the mass abusers,

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
For the most part I play BShips/Dota/RPGs to pass time. If people are being gay I kick them using custom kick (if I'm host (I'm host for the most part expect when I play dota, don't need to host that lol)). And usually if someone is gay during Dota they get kicked by the host, then banned. ;D

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Well, I like to play my own Castle Wars Professionals because they're better and much more rigged than any other map, maybe as rigged as DotA.

My favorite TFT maps are Fulgore's Epic Castle Siege, Battledome III, Uther Party, Angel Arena, Tides of Blood, Burbenog TD (second best TD) and Ryoko's TD (The best TD) because those maps are very cool, more cooler than any map, even DotA.

My Advice: Do NOT play any Footman Wars map except Pantokrator and my Footman Wars because their footman wars are 10,000% crap and realy overbuffed. One time i played a footman wars with max lvl of 10000 and even more uber heroes with wrong-spelling and grammar tooltips and wrong hotkeys and totally insane ideas. And you always win without a cheat, so it's not balanced.

Another advice, download maps at Wc3campaigns, Not Epicwar.com, for more rigged maps..

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Just a reminder, even thought it's been good so far, do not turn this into another DotA flame thread or it will be locked.

Thanks.

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
Best map; there are none, yet... I think the best maps are not even made yet, maybe some of us are having the best map idea/map/whatsoever, on your computer, but only 30% complete or so... :rolleyes:
Buuut, if I have to choose one, it will be Twisted Meadows, its the best map out there, thats not even debatable!
Cheerio

Cal1991

Reaction score
Well, I like to play my own Castle Wars Professionals because they're better and much more rigged than any other map, maybe as rigged as DotA.
You talk about a map being rigged as if it is a good thing?

Last I knew, "rigged" was another term for "imbalanced"
My Advice: Do NOT play any Footman Wars map except Pantokrator and my Footman Wars because their footman wars are 10,000% crap and realy overbuffed. One time i played a footman wars with max lvl of 10000 and even more uber heroes with wrong-spelling and grammar tooltips and wrong hotkeys and totally insane ideas.
Your bias against most footman wars maps is understandable since there are so many poor copies out there, but, if you like the genre it's stupid to avoid them. Give em a try, only play the ones you like.
And you always win without a cheat, so it's not balanced.
Your sage wisdom confounds me.

:D

BlackNerubia

Reaction score
Hmmm. id have to say going back a few years for some of m fav's lol

1.Legacies: Tides of the Serpent
2.Gremlins
3.Evolutions of might and magic
4.FFForever 1c
5.Gauntlet Dark Legacies Part 1 and 2, (Probably one of the first save systems)

If any one wants to try them just pm me and ill try and dig them out of my giant archive of maps lol

G

Gilaris

Element TD or Green TD........... It's funny because I never used to like TD's but when i was at my friends he made me play one and now there one of, if not my favourite type of game (and RPG)

Just some of my exciting life :)

Juliano

Reaction score
In my opinion balance is everything...

The best maps i played are
Pantokrator Footwars
NorJhal Elves Campaign
Isles at War
My map:p (it still beta)
DoTA
other ones I forgot

I hate maps that laks of balance, like a hero in lvl 999 has a imba attack of 1500+8888 and attacks very fasttt

bye

C

CrazyChao

I think DoBRP/HRP/CotM/SRP/ERP are the best type of map. DotA is the WORST!
RP maps trying to overtake DotA: :banghead: We need to fix this!

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
There is one thing worse than DotA, and that's Elemental RPG or w/e the hell it is. That guy is a shame to RPGs around the world :banghead:

FAV MAP = Uhh... Ermm...
Lemme think for a sec. This is difficult.

Let me check my map folder -.-
OKAY! Survival RPG. Pwned.
Maybe AoS... Not really though, AoS type maps are only fun for so long.

no no no wait,
Shopping Maul.

G

Gilaris

Yeah, elemental rpg is crap.

My favourites would have to be:
1: Element TD
2: Green TD (any version)
3: Defiance Orpg
4: DBZ Tribute Ultra

R

Ranik

Hard one...( who agrees? xD )

1. The Black Road, huge map, but still easy enough for newbs or retards..
2. Age of Myths, massive JASS work in this one, like the heroes, gd balance.
3. VampirismTheRevenge, gotta love the lookalike'tag style.... xD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.