Best Trigger system for a Zombie survival map?

poom1995

Reaction score
im creating a new Zombie survival map and i would like to know the most effective triggers so the zombies target the players
thanks!

TechHead

Reaction score
im creating a new Zombie survival map and i would like to know the most effective triggers so the zombies target the players
thanks!

I've actually recently started working on something similar. Is there a path the zombie has to go through first? (Zombie has to destroy this village first, then progress to the next one) Or is it simply like you create a base with others and defend? In my case, there's a base building which you need to defend, if it's something similar then you can pick All unit group within region (zombie region) move-attack unit (base building) That way they will target that building but attack anything in it's way. Be sure to make the zombies unable to flee though :p.

poom1995

Reaction score
i was thinking building a base then they defend it so the zombies just run around the map wrecking their buildings

TechHead

Reaction score
i was thinking building a base then they defend it so the zombies just run around the map wrecking their buildings

So the best thing to do is, if the area of creating the base is already pre-selected (like, the players HAVE to build there) then make it a region and make zombies move-attack to that region. If it's an open area and the humans can select anywhere to build, then I guess make area of maps regions and make zombies move-attack from one to another, covering the whole map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.