Bouncing Attacks

Anything.

Reaction score
Explain please.

How do I make more than one hit? Setting Maximum Targets doesn't seem to do anything?

Daelin

Kelani Mage
Reaction score
Huntress skill can add more bounces. Just disable it (maybe add to spellbook and disable spellbook) and give it to the unit. :)

~Daelin

Anything.

Reaction score
But is there a way to make attacks bounce without that ability? I've seem some cool things done with it, like in this XR mod which added extra races to any map, they has this awesome thingy which went PEW PEW and things bounced.

Er. :nuts:

Would triggered spells work if the attack bounced? Like unit is attacked, if attacker is (Unit), then create dummy and cast? Or are they all hit at the same time, and does something funky happen?

Current:
[Hesperia] Necromancy ORPG - (click here)
Evasion of Exodus - coming soon

TheRat

Reaction score
set weapon type to Missile (bounce) and THEN adding maximum targets will work.

To continue adding to maximum targets, you'll have to use a dummy ability that activates an upgrade (based on "upgrade moon glaive")

Anything.

Reaction score
Weapon attack is on bounce, but it doesn't work. I forgot to mention that.

Current:
[Hesperia] Necromancy ORPG - (click here)
Evasion of Exodus - coming soon

M

MoonRazer

isn't there the moon glaive an upgrade as well? wouldn't that work? i truly dont know but it is an idea. i can't open WE right now, :D i am supposed to be doing homework :D

TheRat

Reaction score
:nuts: is this for a huntress, or something similar? Missile bounce/maximum number of targets should work--- did you try looking at Huntress as a reference?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.