Bouncing, vertical/horizontal detection help!

Arre

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hello! Im working on a wc3 map but i got some problem. I want to make so when you take damage, you gets knockbacked and if you hit a wall you will bounce. I've googled it and search here to try find a easy way to detect if the wall is vertical or horizontal.

Here on thehelper i found one but of some reason it doesn't work on my map on the horizontalwalls. It works perfect on the vertical.

Heres the walldetection i use now created by MoonSlinger. I made some few changes like changing so it detecting the height of a cliff and increased the detectionrange infront of the unit from 30 to 180. I dont understand why it wont work?!

Code:
Slide
    Events
        Time - Every 0.05 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in MovingUnits and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Set UnitPoint = (Position of (Picked unit))
                Set MovePoint = (UnitPoint offset by 30.00 towards UnitMoveDirection[(Custom value of (Picked unit))] degrees)
                Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to MovePoint
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        (Terrain type at MovePoint) Equal to Lordaeron Summer - Dark Grass
                    Then - Actions
                        Game - Display to (All players) the text: Collision Detected
                        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 4, do (Actions)
                            Loop - Actions
                                Set TestPoint = (UnitPoint offset by 30.00 towards (90.00 x (Real((Integer A)))) degrees)
                                    If - Conditions
                                        (Terrain type at TestPoint) Equal to Lordaeron Summer - Dark Grass
                                    Then - Actions
                                            If - Conditions
                                                ((Integer A) mod 2) Equal to 1
                                            Then - Actions
                                                Set UnitMoveDirection[(Custom value of (Picked unit))] = (0.00 - UnitMoveDirection[(Custom value of (Picked unit))])
                                                Unit - Make (Picked unit) face UnitMoveDirection[(Custom value of (Picked unit))] over 0.00 seconds
                                            Else - Actions
                                                Set UnitMoveDirection[(Custom value of (Picked unit))] = (180.00 - UnitMoveDirection[(Custom value of (Picked unit))])
                                                Unit - Make (Picked unit) face UnitMoveDirection[(Custom value of (Picked unit))] over 0.00 seconds
                                    Else - Actions
                    Else - Actions

My question to you is, do you know another way?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.