C = 12(0)
C = 0

B = E(C)
B = 0(0)
B = 0

A = 2B
A = 2(0)
A = 0

Great job...you've created a system where every variable equals 0...

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Cres said:
lol you took time to do that? errr i just randomly put letters heh ^^

It shows. And it didn't take much time at all, actually. :p

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
heres one... theres is a donkey, a roped attached to the donkey, a tree, and then a bucket of apples away from the donkey. The donkey got to the bucket without ever damaging the rope. How did he do this?

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
- The rope wasn't attached to the tree
- The rope was way too long
- The tree broke
- The apples, somehow, moved on their own
- The donkey had Telekinesis

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
okies, a man rode into town on firday, stayed there for thirty days, and left on firday. how is this possible?

G

guitarplay

fridays his horse :p lol

either that or he got a bad calender

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
heres one @.@

k a bakery is run by a mother and her daughter, the mother is going out to town and the daughter asks if she can have some cookies while she is gone.
The mother says they are out and she needs to bake more, and she also says the girl can have only ONE cookie or else she wont eat her supper. The girl says ok and the mother leaves. When she comes home the daughter looks fat and she scolds the girl for not obeying her, the entire time the girl swears she only had had one cookie. What happened?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Outer Beings :p

but this is easy:

( 1 cookie * mouther leaving/ number of pounds of cookie dough ) * How many minites to bake = WTF?

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
? what? sorry but did u just try to give me the answer of the riddle in chimpanzee calculus? lol

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
so? thats how a basic periscope works....
or is there a nother mirror on top of the owl angling into the periscope at a very complicated system of mirrors?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
w/e said:
so? thats how a basic periscope works....
or is there a nother mirror on top of the owl angling into the periscope at a very complicated system of mirrors?

Idk, i just found the picture somewere, i think it was in the DDRfreak.com forums...they have alot of them there.... :cool:

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
mixmax2 said:
heres one @.@

k a bakery is run by a mother and her daughter, the mother is going out to town and the daughter asks if she can have some cookies while she is gone.
The mother says they are out and she needs to bake more, and she also says the girl can have only ONE cookie or else she wont eat her supper. The girl says ok and the mother leaves. When she comes home the daughter looks fat and she scolds the girl for not obeying her, the entire time the girl swears she only had had one cookie. What happened?
She made a really big cookie? She ate other stuff than cookies? This isn't really a riddle.

Arcane

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Ok, someone may have heard this one:

You are thrown in jail, there are two doors, and two guards, one door leads to paradise, and one leads to death. One of the guards always tells the truth, one of the guards always tells lies, you don't know which one is which. You are allowed to ask one question.

What's the question that you should ask?

You should know which door leads to paradise after that. :D

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
massinfantry said:
Ok, someone may have heard this one:

You are thrown in jail, there are two doors, and two guards, one door leads to paradise, and one leads to death. One of the guards always tells the truth, one of the guards always tells lies, you don't know which one is which. You are allowed to ask one question.

What's the question that you should ask?

You should know which door leads to paradise after that. :D

You ask (either of them):

If I asked the other guard of this jail, "which door should I take?" what door would he say?

Then you pick the opposite door.

What about this one?

"I am more powerful than god
I am more evil than the devil
The rich need me
The poor have me
If you eat me, you will die
What am I?"

And what about this one?

"Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is."

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Wark said:
"I am more powerful than god
I am more evil than the devil
The rich need me
The poor have me
If you eat me, you will die
What am I?"

You are nothing.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.