Buff placer

ultimate11

Reaction score
Hello.
I have a question about buff: how to remove buff placer effect.what I mean if you have 2 buffs based of the same spell (slow for ex) if you cast both of skills on an unit, one of the buff will be removed.How can I prevent this using the same base spell ?

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
You can't, best way is to use another ability with the same effect.
Eg you are using shadow strike for slow or something, you can also use like the Sorceress's slow as the second.
Or alternatively if you run out of abilities, use something of the opposite effect with negative values and Targets.
Eg acid bomb or something reduces armor, then Inner Fire targeting enemies with negative values, is also another way to reduce the armor.

There are many alternatives, but like you will have to be careful to not over-use abilities for minor things; if you know what I mean. Unless you are going to make custom slows systems, it will be rather difficult/limited.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have 2 copies of the same spell you can give both copies different buffs. This works for many abilities.
However, two times the same ability is not possible exept for some rare cases as far as i know.

ultimate11

Reaction score
Oka thx bro.I know that must use other ability to recreate the desired effect.Is sad cuz u cant use same base spell :|.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.