Buffs

rayquaza218

Reaction score
gah im really fed up with searching for conditions, im new to the if/then/else trigger so i kinda need help. Im doing a spell that adds a buff to units then waits a while before it does the if/then.else. See i need the condition which checks whether the units have a buff, if it does, then it ll pick them and loop some actions. Anyone know how to do this? Hwo do i check whether a unit has a buff??? im so fed up with this, any contribution will get rewards :D :banghead:
jeez if u found this rep me and say in comments fizzbang, and ill rep u back

darth-yoda

Reaction score
I think this is what you want...

Code:
((Triggering unit) has buff Acid Bomb) Equal to True

or you need...

Code:
Wait until (((Triggering unit) has buff Acid Bomb) Equal to True), checking every 0.10 seconds

They are both under boolean compairson. just for the second one you first use the "Wait for Condition".

rayquaza218

Reaction score
No see my spell is based on a dumym unit created and doing a slam, it gives all units within 600 of it the buff "disrupted" so i want after a while, all units of this buff still within 600 of the hero, flee and run away in terror. i want it so that its thsoe kind of spell where you pick the unit, and then check whther its, alive, an enemies' unit, and has the buff, make him run away in terror.

darth-yoda

Reaction score
Can't you just do this...

Code:
Test
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Acid Bomb
    Actions
        Wait 2.00 seconds
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 600.00 of (Position of (Casting unit)) matching ((((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) has buff Acid Bomb) Equal to True))) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Custom script:   Whatever you need...

I don't how to make them run away, but this checks and picks all the units with the buff, within 600 of your hero. witch is what you wanted right?

rayquaza218

Reaction score
"and do actions" wtf, you can't just do that, they force u to do smthing, and how od iget to loop actions.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.