Building won't sell heroes

safetoss

Reaction score
So, I've made a map that has a lot of playable races. To get around only being able to choose four in the starting screen, I've made a building called 'Race Chooser' that upgrades into a middle stage for choosing heroes with the name of the race, for example "Empire", "Dark Elves", "Cult of Daemons" that then uses a modified Destroyer Form ability to morph into the town hall of that race once the heroes are chosen.
The problem is that the middle stage that is supposed to sell heroes doesn't, even though I put the heroes in the "Units Sold" field. I've made another map where buildings can sell units and in that map it works fine. I don't know if the problem is because the race chooser upgrades into the middle stage and that causes it to glitch, or if I've just forgotten something important when making buildings sell heroes. As it is now, the middle stage won't even show the heroes, it just acts as if the building doesn't sell anything at all. The "Sell Units" ability did nothing as well.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
instead of "upgrading" the building, just replace it with your middle-tier building at the same point... maybe that switching if messing it up...

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Instead of using the morph ability you should go to the unit you use at the starting "Race Chooser" and find the line "Techtree - Upgrades To" and then add you tier 2 "Race Chooser" building.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.