Crime Cage fighter rips out heart of training partner

Flare

Stops copies me!
Staff member
Jarrod Wyatt also cut out his friend's tongue and ripped off most of his face in a brutal assault that police said looked like a scene from a horror film.

They found the 26 year old standing naked over his friend's body with body parts, including an eyeball, strewn around the blood splattered room.

Wyatt told police he had drunk a cup of tea spiked with hallucinogenic mushrooms and became convinced his close friend Taylor Powell was possessed.

According to an autopsy Powell,21, bled to death after his heart was ripped out.

The coroner said Powell had been alive when the organ was ripped out after his chest had been sliced open with a knife.

Wyatt told the police he thrown the heart into a fire along with other organs that he had removed from the body.

He told investigators he cooked the body parts because he was fearful Powell was still alive and he "needed to stop the Devil."

Police had been called to the grisly scene after a third friend had witnessed a sudden mood change in Wyatt after they had all ingested wild mushroom tea.

Justin Davis told police he returned to the flat in Klamath, California, to find Wyatt naked and covered from head to toe in blood.

He noticed an eyeball lying in the middle of the floor and saw Powell's mutilated body.

A lawyer representing Wyatt has claimed the wild mushrooms caused him to act in such a violent way and had not control over his actions "My client was trying to silence the devil," said James Fallman.

"I think he was having a psychotic fit based on the mushrooms he had."

Wyatt has been charged with first degree murder and torture.

Prosecutors added the torture charge as Powell was still alive when his heart was removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
According to an autopsy Powell,21, bled to death after his heart was ripped out.
What makes you think so, Captain obvious? X)

Also, ew..
Prosecutors added the torture charge as Powell was still alive when his heart was removed.
ALIVE!!??

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Something straight out of Saw

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Holy shit, That story is Just beyond bizarre.
and why was he naked? Just asking

Azlier

Old World Ghost
I'm fairly sure this was secretly an Aztec sacrifice.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Holy fuck........

I mean really. His heart. WHILE HE WAS ALIVE. /shudder

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
I tried to find words to express my horror properly but I couldn't find any.
Just one more reason not to take drugs. Or be around people who do.

but, like, fuck.:eek:

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
The Aztecs took the heart out..
By cheating >;(

They didn't go straight for the heart at all!
Hmph!

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Pineapple, you can be cute sometimes, but other times you go way beyond the realms of socially and morally appropriate. Believe it not, but that's a very unattractive thing. Women don't like it. ;)

That guy is messed up. Time to make him go away. It's just sad that his friend had to experience that. Imagine your friend coming at you with a knife? Poor man. :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I have a GIF though
    In the GIF, I've configured it so the lower the "Main Value" is, the better. I had to compress it pretty far down though.
    And this is the thread with the video that shows the wall clip. https://tasvideos.org/Forum/Topics/23453
    +2
    Hmm, about the Headline News, I noticed threads are being moved into the subforum (Health News, Environmental News, etc.). When that happens, the TH Forum Home page loses the articles, and instead would show old articles posted 1 or 2 weeks ago.
    What do we do with the Home page?
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I added those forums to the filter for that widget.
    Oh nice. They're back. Thanks.
    Now I think it makes more sense for me to put news in their own subforums, without worry.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Awesome Ghan thanks! I was purposely not moving the first 15 news articles in Headline news to the different subforums but I guess I don't have to do that now?
    Question: Is there a way to remove thread redirects? It creates a copy of the moved thread and takes up space, and I am leaning towards wanting to remove them in the Headline News. But if they have an expiration date, I guess I'm fine with it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you move a thread please leave a permanent redirect. You can delete any redirects after 6 months. The redirects are left to help Search Engines find the moved content.
    What if you move the permanent redirect, not the thread?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think that works but I have not messed with it. You can delete redirects though if you have to that will not delete the original thread
  • The Helper The Helper:
    if a redirect ends up in the same forum as the post it goes to though I think the redirect drops or fails or something but they are not bugged out and when you are working on an indirect the original post is safe.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Early Friday :)
    +1
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday :)
    Fun Friday for me
    Happy Fun Friday to all.
    +2
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Sunday everyone!!!
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Sunday!!!
    +1
  • jonas jonas:
    Happy monday :p
  • jonas jonas:
    Everyone hates mondays?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Tuesday!
  • jonas jonas:
    Happy belated tuesday

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.