Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
So I finally got the game..
and the first thing is a big message containing 'YOU MAY BE OFFENDED IF YOU PLAY THIS GAME. CONTINUE?' that blew up in my face.
'Yes'
'YOU MIGHT BE OFFENDED IF YOU PLAY THIS GAME, WILL YOU BE INSULTED?'
'No, I will not be insulted.'
... = =;?

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Haha... They're talking about multiplayer.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
No they're not. It's a certain mission which when you play, the warning becomes obvious.

Ohhh, that too. I didn't really worry about that. What people say on Multiplayer is 500x worse than that.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
tried the multiplayer at a internet cafe today...

tbh to me it was fun/horrid. Makes me feel playing battlefield or something.

the guns and stuff is fun, interesting add ons. But if you wanted to go further into the game it would be horrid.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
i gre dis-interested with this game because i got too good at it...

not even kidding, once you get a 32 Kill streak, and can pretty much run the game by yourself, it takes away a lot of the fun, i prestiged and it was fun at first, now it's like, man... this just doesn't interest me.

maybe i played it too much at first.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I grew disinterested too... when you play 6 games and 3 of them end in Nukes you know something's off...
Only thing I liked was the campaign.
Too many cheap things in this game, people play for like hours a day. Horrible maps. I liked the first Modern Warfare, lol.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
I think CoD 4 was better. Modern Warfare 2 has worse maps and it's much more built around camping than CoD 4 was. Now, I don't have a problem with camping, it just gets mad boring when all I want to do is run around.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
what i think is CoD2 and 1 have the best maps. end of story. They are well developed for online play, which allows less running around trying to get to a single place and more time to shoot each other, so each game will come down to skills rather than strats.

oh and for MW2 love those stupid gunners, just makes the game so much interesting to die in.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Camping is the gay. It's so easy, so it's not really skill. Heartbeat is da bomb for camping.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Camping is the gay. It's so easy, so it's not really skill. Heartbeat is da bomb for camping.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Camping indeed takes skill, and it is a completely legit tactic. Just because you got killed by someone camping, doesn't mean it's "gay". Learn to play, buddy. ;)

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
here is my exact set up...

Scar-H w/ Silencer and heartbeat sensor
USP. 45 w/ Silencer and FMJ
Bling
Cold-blooded
Ninja
Semtex
Flash-bangs

It's all about the stealth, and when you find somone with the Heartbeat sensor, and they're camping around a corner, you pull out the usp with FMJ and start putting rounds into the wall, I've killed quite a few campers this way.

Or just toss a Flash into the building.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Sometimes there's nothing quite like running upto someone and blasting them in the face with a shotgun. That was the way I took care of campers in CoD4. I paticularly like the AA-12, though they nerfed it heavily from the real thing; it shouldn't have the level of recoil it has in the game. Consequently I prefer the SPAS-12 or whatever it's called (I haven't been able to play since November).

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Camping indeed takes skill, and it is a completely legit tactic. Just because you got killed by someone camping, doesn't mean it's "gay". Learn to play, buddy. ;)

I'm the one camping, :p
It's sooper easy.
So now I don't camp, because it's not fair for others, heh.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.