Can anyone make a simple save load code?

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Hmm.. tricky

I may not know how but i am pretty sure that you do not need a save/load code for this.

There are many links to save and load codes but i think you just want a trigger that subtracts the time remaining from the time passed. Then a trigger to display the difference between them.

I'll look into it and i'll see if anyone online knows (there'll be someone, the internet contains nothing but pure facts about EVERYTHING)

~Jindo

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Ah, that is tricky, but still, look up save or load on the search tool, you will find a lot of pages on this sort of thing :p

~Jindo

BrokenX

Reaction score
LOL, kind of funny the title "can somebody make me a simple save/load code please?" its not as simple as it looks lmao but there is lots of free save / load codes out there even WEU provides one.

BrokenX

0cossin77

Yes, I am awesome.
Reaction score
Well it is alot simpler than saving

1. hero level
2. hero abilities
3. hero items that were carried
and shit like that all bunched up in one... all this is, is a varraible

----------------------------------
Testers Wanted for Caster Defence

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
You're right BrokenX (not the first time :p). But the day someone gives a straight trigger or code (like on elilz site), someone should make a ticky or tutorial from it, so that this mystery will no longer haunt anyone who needs to know this.

Enough said from me now.

~Jindo

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Yeah, i did, i sent you a PM about it. Just to let all know, the one i played was way too hard i mean literally impossible. The creeps were invincible and could attack
me. I only had 1 HP.

Atleast he fixed the first problem. Add something where you can pick a hero with its own abilities. and give the heroes more health than just 1.

~Jindo

TFlan

I could change this in my User CP.
Reaction score
TUTORIALS!!!!! Read em!

You can use WEU to save the abilitys of the hero. So do this:

1) Create an Ability called Total Survived Time or somthing like that.

2) Create a trigger that every second it adds 1 to the custom value of that ability to EVERY hero

3) Make a save trigger that tells the password for the abilitys (remember to follow the WEU tutorial on the advanced triggers)

4) Have fun :) cause your done!

Demonfaze

8 yrs. Hell, it's been a long time.
Reaction score
If you think WEU's code that it gives you is too long, or whatever, just remember that the easier it is to make, the easier it is to crack...in most cases.

-Demonfaze

TFlan

I could change this in my User CP.
Reaction score
Demonfaze said:
If you think WEU's code that it gives you is too long, or whatever, just remember that the easier it is to make, the easier it is to crack...in most cases.

-Demonfaze

Wrong, well half and half... its only long if you make it save a bunch of other stuff as well. With only saving abilitys it shouldnt be that long.

You can DL WEU here!

Remeber to follow the advanced triggers faq thing.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.