Can't sell item dropped from monster...

Yoshii

Reaction score
Im having a problem on my map, I cannot sell item dropped from mosnter ,my hero just walk to the building and drop the chest in middle of it.My shop has sell item and shop purchased item.I can sell the item if I have bought it or if the item was already on the map at game start but it doesnt work if the mosnter dropped it..is there anyway to fix?

Yoshii

Reaction score
Code:
CreepDie
    Events
        Unit - A unit owned by Neutral Hostile Dies
    Conditions
        (Level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 6
    Actions
        Set Itemvariable = (Random integer number between 1 and 20)
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                Itemvariable Equal to 1
            Then - Actions
                Item - Create Tome of Experience at (Position of (Triggering unit))
            Else - Actions
                    If - Conditions
                        Itemvariable Equal to 2
                    Then - Actions
                        Item - Create Manual of Health at (Position of (Triggering unit))
                    Else - Actions
                            If - Conditions
                                Itemvariable Equal to 3
                            Then - Actions
                                Item - Create Gold Coins(lesser) at (Position of (Triggering unit))
                            Else - Actions
                                    If - Conditions
                                        Itemvariable Equal to 4
                                    Then - Actions
                                        Item - Create Gold Coins(lesser) at (Position of (Triggering unit))
                                    Else - Actions
                                            If - Conditions
                                                Itemvariable Equal to 5
                                            Then - Actions
                                                Item - Create Gold Coins(least) at (Position of (Triggering unit))
                                            Else - Actions
                                                    If - Conditions
                                                        Itemvariable Equal to 6
                                                    Then - Actions
                                                        Item - Create Scroll of Speed at (Position of (Triggering unit))
                                                    Else - Actions
                                                            If - Conditions
                                                                Itemvariable Equal to 7
                                                            Then - Actions
                                                                Item - Create Potion of Healing at (Position of (Triggering unit))
                                                            Else - Actions
                                                                    If - Conditions
                                                                        Itemvariable Equal to 8
                                                                    Then - Actions
                                                                    Else - Actions
                                                                            If - Conditions
                                                                                Itemvariable Equal to 9
                                                                            Then - Actions
                                                                            Else - Actions
                                                                                    If - Conditions
                                                                                        Itemvariable Equal to 10
                                                                                    Then - Actions
                                                                                    Else - Actions
that

N

Neopolis3

Weird. I use a code that is 99% the same. Are you sure the item has "Can be pawned to shop"?

Yoshii

Reaction score
Neopolis3 said:
Weird. I use a code that is 99% the same. Are you sure the item has "Can be pawned to shop"?
pawned toshop?
ya thepotion of healing has "can be sold to merchant" checked as this is default

N

Neopolis3

Then I have no idea what the problem is. Maybe you just pressed wrong? ;)

Yoshii

Reaction score
wow it work now no idea why i just unchked and checked lol
edit:nvm doesnt work if the item didnt exist on ground before it drop

S

ShickMP

Instead of using a trigger, look in the Items editor and look for your item. Then there should be a box you can check off that says something like "Can Be Sold to Merchent". Or whatever.

Yoshii

Reaction score
ShickMP said:
Instead of using a trigger, look in the Items editor and look for your item. Then there should be a box you can check off that says something like "Able to sell to Merchent". Or whatever.
ya i did this however the item is still unsellable unless the item already existed in game before it drop IE i put potion healing in town on ground, then when mosnter drop it i can sell it

xPheRe

Reaction score
As a sidenote, some simpler code for the same functionality
Code:
Init creeptable
Events
    Map Initialization
Conditions
Actions
    Set ItemTable[1] = Tome of Experience
    Set ItemTable[2] = Manual of Health
    Set ItemTable[3] = Gold Coins(lesser)
    Set ItemTable[4] = Gold Coins(lesser)
    Set ItemTable[5] = Gold Coins(least)
    Set ItemTable[6] = Scroll of Speed
    Set ItemTable[7] = Potion of Healing
    Set ItemTable[8] = Potion of Healing
    Set ItemTable[9] = Potion of Healing
    Set ItemTable[10] = Potion of Healing

Creep die
Events
    A unit owned by Neutral Hostile dies
Conditions
    (Level of (Dying unit)) Less than or equal to 6
    (Random integer number between 1 and 20) lesser than 10
Actions
    Set locTmp = Position of (Dying unit)
    Create ItemTable[Random integer number between 1 and 20] at locTmp
    Destroy locTmp

Vars
ItemTable - itemtype array(10)
locTmp - location

Yoshii

Reaction score
cant sell anything now! even item I bought thats wierd.
edit:eek:ut of 20 item i placed on ground(all same) about15 sold to vendor and other got stuck at center of building..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.