Spell Chain Frost

xxartanisxx

Reaction score
Hey i was wondering would you mind letting me use some of these in my maps i was making. -- With credit given of course.

And also if there is anyway i can change the damage on it.

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
> i was wondering would you mind letting me use some of these in my maps i was making

No problem - every spell in this forum is public, anyone can use in any map.

> anyway i can change the damage

Yes, you should just need to edit the dummy ability (frost nova) via Object Editor.

N

Novanim

In which ability this spell is based on to use it on a trigger?(like "issue order target unit")

Malli

Reaction score
Hi, I copied everything across. But when i click Chain Frost nothing happens apart from a faint sound and the Hero waving his hands about... Please could you help, I cannot see where I went wrong.
Thankyou and Respect,

(*$malli$*)

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
If you're using the JASS version, did you set the rawcode in the config header - I haven't checked the spell code, and can't right now, but there is probably a function called SpellId, or else a constant integer, with something like
JASS:
'A000'

in it (i.e. 4 characters between ' ')

If you didn't change that value, go to the Object Editor, find your Chain Frost ability, and press Ctrl - D to get the rawcode of the ability (the first 4 characters is all that's needed)

Then, go back to the spell code, and find that SpellId function/constant integer, and change the value between the ' ' to the rawcode you saw in the Object Editor (if the Object Editor value is different to what's already there)

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Thank you Tinki3. Because of you, I fixed my spell bouncing glaive.

BEST WISHES from Macedonia

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.