Change color on each kill.

idk_a_name

ABC GUM :D
Reaction score
Alright, I have a spell called Blood Thirst.

Blood Thirst: Every time the Blood Mage kills an enemy he will drench itself with the enemies blood increasing the Blood Mages will to fight. If the Blood Mage dies the will to fight will end.

So basically Every time My hero kills a unit its color will change into a darker shade of red and will gain increasing damage, and if the unit dies it will return to its normal shade of color and loose its bonus damage.

At this point all I was able to come up with (not too great at triggers) was changing the hero to 1 shade of red once it kills 1 unit, and gain Strength not damage every time it kills a unit.

--------------------------------------EDIT--------------------------------------------
I also need to have a bonus cap every level. So for example at when the skill is at level 1 he can have a bonus of 25 damage and level 2 a bonus of 50 damage...ect

Code:
Blood Thirst level 1
    Events
        Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    Conditions
        (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to Blood Thirst 
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Level of Blood Thirst  for (Learning Hero)) Equal to 1
            Then - Actions
                Trigger - Turn on Blood Thirst Effect level 1 <gen>
            Else - Actions
                Do nothing
Code:
Blood Thirst Effect level 1
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                ((Killing unit) has buff Blood Thirst ) Equal to True
            Then - Actions
                Animation - Change (Killing unit)'s vertex coloring to (100.00%, 75.00%, 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency
                Hero - Modify Strength of (Killing unit): Add 2
            Else - Actions

Thanks in the advanced for any help.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
You might be able to use a variable for the Red color. Make it add 50 to the Red variable in the trigger to make it keep going deeper and deeper.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.