change owner ship lever/switch trigger

sunshinex3

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
i need a netural building to switch owners every time a lever dies, the building knew owner should be the same owner of the killing unit that destroyed the lever destructible.

i think have almost every thing i need, however, it doesnt work, i think its the first action....
How do i pick the unit i want to have change owners?

switch
Events
Destructible - Lever 0000 <gen> dies
Conditions
Actions
Unit - Change ownership of (Random unit from (Units of type Temple)) to (Owner of (Killing unit)) and Change color
Wait 0.50 seconds
Destructible - Resurrect (Dying destructible) with (Max life of (Last created destructible)) life and Show birth animation
this is what i have so far....

Sonic

Reaction score
i need a netural building to switch owners every time a lever dies, the building knew owner should be the same owner of the killing unit that destroyed the lever destructible.

i think have almost every thing i need, however, it doesnt work, i think its the first action....
How do i pick the unit i want to have change owners?

switch
Events
Destructible - Lever 0000 <gen> dies
Conditions
Actions
Unit - Change ownership of (Random unit from (Units of type Temple)) to (Owner of (Killing unit)) and Change color
Wait 0.50 seconds
Destructible - Resurrect (Dying destructible) with (Max life of (Last created destructible)) life and Show birth animation
this is what i have so far....

Unit - Change ownership of (Random unit from (Units of type Temple)) to (Owner of (Killing unit)) and Change color???
This may help :
Unit - Change ownership of Your Neutral Building to (Owner of (Killing unit)) and Change color

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.