Check it.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
For those who haven't noticed, (your suposed to laugh) The Helper and the Administrators have put in the new interface for www.TheHelper.net! Man this new interface rocks and looks totally cool guys;). Thanks a bunch!

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
Now, if we had the messages from yesterday too...

Other than that, yes, the new layout is more,
hm..., up to date? newer and improveder?
nice? cute? all of them?

The greatest thing, definitely, for me, is that, finally,
there's a larger type-your-message-here box!
That alone totally rulez ;)
And I won't mention the "Increase size"...

Yours
AceHart

P.s.: yes, I know, "more improved" ;)

R

Raz-u

Incredibly more improved , this new style is so cool , it'll take me time to get used but it doenst matter GJ :D

C

Cocodoco

lol i thoght it was my comp that messed the forum up first :p
but after a while i understod (didnt read this thread)
i agree with raz-u
it'll take me time to get used but it dosnt matter GJ

S

Suicide_Note

yeah i didnt know what was up, i installed realvnc on some of the computers at school and i connected to my ip, i thought the program was making the site all messed up... it looks nice though

1cRaZyFooL

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
56 people are on right now. Damn the new helper looks great but could we at least have some avatars?

C

Cyclical

No! Don't get avatars! I have dial-up, and this is the only page that will load in under ten minutes!

I was pretty happy with the old layout. But this one's not bad either. And I do like the nice new message-entry boxes.

grumble... Avatars... shrumble mumble...

1cRaZyFooL

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
I just checked the who's on list and a lot of them are google spider. Wth is a google spider, is it something to do with google users coming here?

1cRaZyFooL

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Ok but how the hell did we get 492 users at once? Forgive my stupid questions

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Google spider did it. A spider is a robot the search engines send out to index the websites contained in the Google index, index the latest content of websites, and find new websites by following links on other websites. Each one of these little bots looks like a user to the forum software. Google does a full index of the site including the forums about once a month and when they do it you will see those numbers. The numbers could be higher if Inkotomi's spider, msnbot, and google all come at the same time.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.