check my duel trigger

Tinker

Reaction score
Hi i copyed this trigger and modified it for my map...

Well this is the start

Trigger:
  • Start Duel
    • Events
      • Time - Duel expires
    • Conditions
      • Team1Dying Equal to False
      • Team2Dying Equal to False
    • Actions
      • Sound - Play ArrangedTeamInvitation <gen>
      • Unit - Pause all units
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: Two have been chose...
      • Set bPasued = True
      • Set bDuel = True
      • Countdown Timer - Start DuelTime as a One-shot timer that will expire in 120.00 seconds
      • Sound - Stop music After fading
      • Wait 3.00 seconds
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Camera - Pan camera for (Picked player) to (Center of Duel Arena <gen>) over 1.00 seconds)
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Set HeroSavePoints[(Integer A)] = (Position of Heroes[(Integer A)]))
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Set HeroSaveDirection[(Integer A)] = (Facing of Heroes[(Integer A)]))
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Unit - Move Heroes[(Integer A)] instantly to (Center of HeroDuelSpots[(Integer A)]))
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Unit - Make Heroes[(Integer A)] face (Center of Duel Arena <gen>) over 0.00 seconds)
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Unit - Make Heroes[(Integer A)] Invulnerable)
      • Set TempMaxKill = 0
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 5, do (If ((Kills[(Integer A)] Greater than TempMaxKill) and (((Player((Integer A))) slot status) Equal to Is playing)) then do (Set TempMaxKill = Kills[(Integer A)]) else do (Do nothing))
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 5, do (If ((Kills[(Integer A)] Equal to TempMaxKill) and (((Player((Integer A))) slot status) Equal to Is playing)) then do (Set Team1Leader = (Integer A)) else do (Do nothing))
      • Set Team1LeaderHero = Heroes[Team1Leader]
      • Unit - Move Team1LeaderHero instantly to (Center of F5 <gen>)
      • Unit - Set life of Team1LeaderHero to 100.00%
      • Unit - Set mana of Team1LeaderHero to 100.00%
      • Unit - Make Team1LeaderHero Vulnerable
      • Set TempMaxKill = 0
      • For each (Integer A) from 6 to 10, do (If ((Kills[(Integer A)] Greater than TempMaxKill) and (((Player((Integer A))) slot status) Equal to Is playing)) then do (Set TempMaxKill = Kills[(Integer A)]) else do (Do nothing))
      • For each (Integer A) from 6 to 10, do (If ((Kills[(Integer A)] Equal to TempMaxKill) and (((Player((Integer A))) slot status) Equal to Is playing)) then do (Set Team2Leader = (Integer A)) else do (Do nothing))
      • Set Team2LeaderHero = Heroes[Team2Leader]
      • Unit - Move Team2LeaderHero instantly to (Center of I5 <gen>)
      • Unit - Set life of Team2LeaderHero to 100.00%
      • Unit - Set mana of Team2LeaderHero to 100.00%
      • Unit - Make Team2LeaderHero Vulnerable
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((Name of (Player(Team1Leader))) + ( Vs + (Name of (Player(Team2Leader)))))
      • Wait 5.00 seconds
      • Sound - Play BattleNetTick <gen>
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: |cffffcc003|r . . .
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: |cffffcc002|r . . .
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: |cffffcc001|r . . .
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: Go !
      • Unit - Unpause Team1LeaderHero
      • Unit - Unpause Team2LeaderHero
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (If (((Owner of (Picked unit)) controller) Equal to Computer) then do (Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Patrol To (Center of Duel Arena <gen>)) else do (Do nothing))

It doesnt move the Hero to the regions or pan the camera! :/
Pls help me

And also Kills, i use 10 different integers for each player one named killsred,killsblue,killspurple etc... and they change on the leaderboard, but i dont have set a Kill array for them!

Kill is integer array.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Have you set all the variables correctly? Do the Display Text actions take place? Where did you get the trigger from?

We can't solve your problem without any context.

Tinker

Reaction score
From angel arena,any angel arena is unprotected.

I think i miss some variable set from other trigger but you can help me to complete this do you? :D

Tinker

Reaction score
Mega Bump, guys i need you to help me with variables i didnt add... i need you to check my trigger i posted and help me creating variables for it,pls.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have you set the variable Heroes[] to anything in your other triggers? This seems to be the main important one.

Heroes[] will need to be set when you are dealing with Hero selection.

Tinker

Reaction score
Have you set the variable Heroes[] to anything in your other triggers? This seems to be the main important one.

Heroes[] will need to be set when you are dealing with Hero selection.

Can you make an example of how the trigger would be? pls?

EDIT: Ye but also Kills variable have to be set, pls help me with an example :(

The variables to be set are : Team1LeaderHero and Team2LeaderHero and Heroes and Kills ...

Happy

Reaction score
man....just try to make your own duel system and take the one you copied as help ? wouldnt be useless like this thread with just some answers and about 1 million bumps you added. just a tip...

Tinker

Reaction score
man....just try to make your own duel system and take the one you copied as help ? wouldnt be useless like this thread with just some answers and about 1 million bumps you added. just a tip...

I did try to make my own system and you dont need to tell me what i have to do. Also if you dont answer me why shoudnt i bump the thread?

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
I did try to make my own system and you dont need to tell me what i have to do. Also if you dont answer me why shoudnt i bump the thread?

Stop being so mad all over the forum bro.
Not cool.

About the trigger, try make your own system. That way you wont need help editing other people's work.

And if you do use their work, remember to add credit. Otherwise it's kindof theft.

PS: Please keep your text at an appropriate size, we are decent people here. Return to TheHive if you must.

Tinker

Reaction score
Return to TheHive if you must.

Return? Im not submitted to that forum but it is way better than this crappy one

Try to make ur own system? I have to tell you again i tried?

Ye reduce me rep like i care about it mofos get a life kids.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Return? Im not submitted to that forum but it is way better than this crappy one
I recall on your first post.
On the Members' Projects Board, you said:
Hi everybody, sorry i've posted the map on The Hive because i had posted one here and it had not comments or any downloads :/

If you don't want to be here, it's fairly obvious what you need to do.

Try to make ur own system? I have to tell you again i tried?
How about asking nicely if you want help fixing your one?
Not "I have to tell you again i tried?".

Ye reduce me rep like i care about it mofos get a life kids.
Please do something about your attitude.

On-topic:
I suggest you show us your previous system, show the triggers and I will take a look.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.