Checking for Invurnability

Galdiuz

Creator of Photon Command
Reaction score
I thought I saw this before, but when I checked through Boolean Conditions I couldn't find it. Is there anyway to do this?

Baldar

Reaction score
You could check if the unit has a buff or no, like "Divine Shield"
Also, I remember I saw before in boolean, but it seems I can't find it now

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
You have to check if any of the following two different conditions are true using "or", an integer comparison checking for levels of the ability Invulnerable (Neutral) and a boolean comparison checking the invulnerability buff like Baldar illustrated in the above reply.

Galdiuz

Creator of Photon Command
Reaction score
I was planning on making heroes invurnable for a few seconds after they respawn, but it seems i'll have to add the ability instead of using the ''Make unit invurnable/vurnable'' command. Thanks, and +rep to all. :thup:

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
I was planning on making heroes invurnable for a few seconds after they respawn, but it seems i'll have to add the ability instead of using the ''Make unit invurnable/vurnable'' command.
It's the same thing. The only thing the action "make unit invulnerable/vulnerable" does is add and remove the ability "Invulnerable (Neutral)" from the unit you're handling.

Baldar

Reaction score
I was planning on making heroes invurnable for a few seconds after they respawn, but it seems i'll have to add the ability instead of using the ''Make unit invurnable/vurnable'' command. Thanks, and +rep to all. :thup:

If you base your ability of Divine Shield (it's the only ability anyway) add a buff to teh ability and check if the unit has the buff

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.