World China’s Air Pollution More Beautiful Than Ever.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
JkBmHaQ.jpg

Even as she chokes herself to death under the biggest and most toxic shroud of smog in history, China has won some admirers for the ethereal quality of scenery she now offers those brave enough to chance their lungs to see.

Canned air and stylish air filters are amongst the latest innovations to grace Chinese markets, although with the air merely coming from elsewhere in China and the masks being made in China, there may be some reasonable doubts as to the efficacy of either.

Official Chinese statistics suggest some 600,000,000 Chinese were affected by air pollution in January alone, with the toxic cloud covering a quarter of the nation.

According to estimates published by one Chinese paper, air pollution will kill 300,000 Chinese this year, and hospitalise a further 600,000 – a toll which may paradoxically only add to China’s impressive growth rates, as expenditures on treatments and efforts to mitigate pollution are liable to be counted as additions to GDP.

Even neighbouring Japan is not safe – the cloud now extends over the entirety of Kyushu, and cities there have been forced to begin monitoring air quality and issuing health advisories.

kNQy4Mr.jpg

FFFFUUUU... Even the air quality in Taipei is dangerously in the red-orange zone. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Fresh air and beautiful clouds... "that's absolutely stunning"

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
> air pollution will kill 300,000 Chinese this year, and hospitalise a further 600,000
That many already? It's just the beginning of the year. Damn.

As I scroll down to the pollution pictures, with selective visuals, I did not see any boobs. Fucks.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Smog with 60% chance of cancer? Let the Crabs roll on the table, I think we're having Sushi tonight.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.