World China: Chinese woman dining at KFC dies foaming at the mouth.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
A Chinese woman has had her KFC dining experience interrupted by instant death, dying foaming at the mouth for reasons which are still unclear.

The 30-year-old woman, according to acquaintances a mother of 2 and manager at a spectacles factory, was enjoying a meal at a Zhejiang KFC when she suddenly died foaming at the mouth.

Doctors swiftly arrived to assist, but could only confirm that she was already dead.

Police are investigating the incident and the food she was eating is set to be analysed in the hopes of uncovering the precise cause of death.

There is some speculation as to whether the KFC involved was actually a real KFC, although it seems unlikely even a real KFC would be able to keep China quality foods off its menu whilst operating in China.

Source. (NSFW Sankaku Complex)

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
I foam at the mouth every time I eat KFC...

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
Peanut oil is expensive you know... cyanide however... also expensive I dunno why this happened.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Holy crap!
Well lets see, it seems to be a mystery anyway. But would they even tell us the cause [del]the truth[/del] of her death. eh?

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score
China, just dangerous to roam in for now @_@
Maybe it's not even the KFC after all!

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like cyanide?

Cyanide-Burgers huh?
Finally they did something against the overpopulation problem, its a step into the right direction.
I like that government, they are not afraid to take action and do the dirty work.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.