[Cinematic] Wrath of the Magi

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
This is a cinematic I made called 'Wrath of the Magi'. This is the opening cinematic that kind of lays out the story and such. Hope you enjoy!

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Hmmm, cool start. But perhaps you could increase the length? :) It was like 30 seconds. I could release my cinematic, too, at 3 minutes, but that would be a bad impact for first charge.

Lol, banshees got pwned.

/offtopic (sorta)

When you made the archmage cast the spell, was it like "Unit - Issue Order or w/e and tell it to cast an ability - Blizzard on region or w/e"?

Because when I do that, no effects show, and nothing happens, lol.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Yeah it's kinda short since this is like an opening to a series, its almost like a trailer.

Anyways, the trigger...

Code:
Unit - Order Antonidas 0012 <gen> to Human Archmage - Blizzard (Center of Region 006 <gen>)

that's what I used.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
lol, you should put like "trailer" or something.

also, I did that but it didn't work... anyways, no biggie, i changed the whole part there, rofl.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
I said the same thing for Kazuga's cinematic, lol. Change the file name plox. Make it with like an increment version each time like [Cine] Wrath of the Magi v1, then v2, and so on.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Ah, great improvement here. Only thing I would suggest it:

-fixing some minor grammars
-camera views; some of them weren't... the best they could be.

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Good start, cameras are good aswell (altough could need more work). The terrain is well. The storyline seems intresting and I'm looking forward for the next verision. Keep the good work up:thup:

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Could you tell me which camera angles were the worst so I don't make the same mistakes in the future?

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Here's the second part of the cinematic. Worked more on making better camera, terrain, and talking scenes (more dynamic angles, animations, etc.)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.