Other Cold Castle

icepig01

Reaction score
[ED]-ColdCastle!!
FINAL RELEASE
cats-crop.jpg

__
Introduction?::
-Push the enemy while you still can!! Defeat bosses in an island.
>>Select a hero at the beginning of the game, and then buy as much potions for the game later. After that, you and your friends need to deal with non-stop Spawing creeps. . . . Get the powerful items in the middle of the way to the last stage. End this game as quick as possible , because you were given 1hour 20 minutes time.
>>Highly recommend 3 person to play.
>>>Hero recommended(Healer[Nymphora] , Carry[Assassin] , Tanker [Knight])
-Rebalance the timing for creep-respawn.
-Rebalance some heros and their skills.
-Added in "stackable-potions" trigger. (credits to Accname)
-new items. [play to get details]
-Add another place to fight 3 other BOSS before game over.
-Dramatically increase creeps bounty.
-Exp % from 15% to 40%.
-Exp range within 610 for now.
& many more.[barely able to explain.]

_

This Map current problems::
-None

REMINDER.::
-ITS EASY NOW BECAUSE I OVER RE BALANCE IT. MEANING PLAYERS WILL EASILY WIN the GAME.
-Requires alot of players.
-Buy alot of potions as possible if you are a melee hero or not a supporter hero.

Notes:: =)
>>:FINAL release. If you want to make this game alive... tell me.

**PLEASE TRY THIS GAME.
COMMENT/ADVICE or etc are welcome.

PM ME.

LINK FOR DOWNLOAD IS AVAILABLE NOW!!

logo.jpg

DOWNLOAD FINAL!!!!

Download FINAL +PLUS+
NEW!!!

EDITED .
(aw, my english getting worst.)

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Uhhhm... How do you play? I know you get a hero but is this a defense or something?

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Please remove the white/yellow text please.
It makes this awfully difficult to read for the majority of us, who use the default theme.

icepig01

Reaction score
Yes but what do you do with your hero...

Select a hero at the beginning of the game, you will be send to a ground, the place where you get your potions and stats item. After the 'Prepare timer' expired, you will need to reach to the boss (before another game countdown timer expire, if you out of time, you lose). But before you can reach to the last stage, you will need to kill non-stop spawn creeps. In that time, you will be able to farm for golds to buy items and level your hero.

** is that clear enough? btw, my english is not as good as others here. -,-
** I also recommend you to play with a few friends. Minimum 3player . . Maximum 8 players.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
i have tested your game, i guess you are rather a beginner right? well though it still has many flaws its okay. but you should really change some parts.

1). it seems as if you havent got any "spawn" system. the creeps are preplaced? well it results in heavy lagg. just create waves of creeps spawning at some location on the map.

2). there aint many items in the game, try to create some custom once.

3). maybe you could get a system to stack potions above the "6 at one spot" limit. this will help alot.

4). you should try to set the difficulty depending on the amount of players. if you play single player have about 50% or more of the creeps removed or its impossible.

5). you really should do something with the terraining.

i advice you to go on working on this project, though it might look a bit rough it might come out as a diamond if you work hard enough on it. good luck

yami-joey

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Requires a lot more :D

If you want me to help you with a banner for your map, just tell me. I have Photoshop.

icepig01

Reaction score
i have tested your game, i guess you are rather a beginner right? well though it still has many flaws its okay. but you should really change some parts.

1). it seems as if you havent got any "spawn" system. the creeps are preplaced? well it results in heavy lagg. just create waves of creeps spawning at some location on the map.

3). maybe you could get a system to stack potions above the "6 at one spot" limit. this will help alot.

4). you should try to set the difficulty depending on the amount of players. if you play single player have about 50% or more of the creeps removed or its impossible.

i advice you to go on working on this project, though it might look a bit rough it might come out as a diamond if you work hard enough on it. good luck
Accname, thanks for trying my game :D lol. I know i'm still abit newbie at this.
1)I tried to think many type of triggers for the creep spawn system...so far the map you playing now, is the best for me. i had no idea what else to edit.
Besides, if you are playing alone. . . you are it will cause laggy(due to you are not able to push forward and you are still in the same place.).As a conclusion, you need at least afew players to play. Its easier to push.

2)Have you tried all the items? , So far, i'm not sure which item to add in.

3)I dont know how to setup the trigger for 'stack-able' potions.

4)Its way too confused to setup like this.

5)Actually, where is my problem in terrain??

___
I can help with the terrain if you want :).
Ok, let me do my previous mistake first. . . from Accname.
Requires a lot more :D

If you want me to help you with a banner for your map, just tell me. I have Photoshop.
-Owh, that can be vry nice. Can you do it?

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score

I agree.

I think it's better if the game has "Hero Revive System". It's so unfair when you die.

icepig01

Reaction score
I agree.

I think it's better if the game has "Hero Revive System". It's so unfair when you die.

Revive system...
lets have a poll about tht,

any else comment?
*have u try my game. lol.
Anybody knows how to create 'stackable-potions'?

EDITED: cant have the poll in this thread..
if you wan this game to have revive system,
1-yes.
2- no.

icepig01

Reaction score
Seems like 2 people vote to have REVIVE system..
erm, i got an idea.
I will make 1 map with REVIVE system
another will be without REVIVE system for pro...
how about it?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.