Combo Ideas for BladeMastaz

PiCkstix

Reaction score
As some of you may now know, I am busy with a map that goes by the name of BladeMastaz.

Please visit here for more information.

I am hoping to create a Combo system into the map where, if you attack at a rapid rate, you are able to do combos. ie 2 attacks which are done +-1 second apart will do a combo, and 3 will be the same, but deal a greater amount of damage.

I am looking for good combo ideas for attack sprees 2, 3, and even 4.

Please give examples in specific, not like "ye, maek him pwn teh guy ni the fays".

Thank you,
PiCk

2: Bladestorm AOE Attack
3: AOE Explosion
4: ???

T.s.e

Wish I was old and a little sentimental
Reaction score
Attack spree 2: Slows and deals damage over time.
Attack spree 3: Makes the blademaster spin and deal damage to all nearby enemy units when he is hit.
Attack spree 4: Creates 3 copies of the blademaster that attack once for critical damage that stuns and knocks an enemy unit back.

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
For a 2 double spree you can make like blademasters "Critical Strike" animation (slam animation whatever), and then a phoenix missile effect on weapon that dies out after 0.2-1 second, and there should stand. COMBO! xD

EDIT: it gotta do something also!! aah. Well here it should damage more, and burn the target for X amount of seconds.

Ithladir

Reaction score
How about a surprise attack spree like:

From Windwalk, hits, then cast a stun spell for melee (like a remade stormbolt) and if these 2 then the attacker goes frenzy taking advantage of the enemys confusion, attacking much faster during stun time (maybe a little after stun to) but stops caring about getting hit (berserk maybe?).

Is this maybe to your liking?

PiCkstix

Reaction score
@Ithladir

I'm thinking of making a double attack system. Like 5% chance to attack twice so thanks for the heads-up.

@T.s.e

Thanks!

@Furberg

That may seem like the BOOOM ability I was talking about. :D

PiCkstix

Reaction score
I need some help though...

What is the animation name of the Bladestorm animation? It isn't "bladestorm"...

PiCkstix

Reaction score
@Sil3nt

Thanks alot!

So, anybody got a good idea for a 4 combo?

Oh, I forgot to add this in the beginning, if you get a combo greater than 4, it will still do the fourth combo effect.

wellwish3r

wishes wells.
Reaction score
Mayeb for the 4th combo you could have 2 mirror images appar behind the attacked unit, that attack it once, and then disapear?

That might be weird though, when you do the 4th combo a few times in a row...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.