Counter Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
The way this game works is that one person will do something to the other poster, then the next person will defy that and come up with their own weapon. An example for a couple of posts:

Bert: Bert attempts to run the next poster down with a lawnmower.
Ernie: Ernie throws a rock at the ground and jams the lawnmower, then shoots a gun at the next poster.
Homer: Homer is wearing a bulletproof vest. Homer ties up the next poster with rope.
Bart: Bart burns the rope using a lighter.

So on, and so forth. I hope we can come up with some great counters to some odd weapons. I don't have a good way to start it off, so if someone else would?

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
I deflect your nothingness and shoot silly string in the next poster's eyes as a devious counter.

hortononon

"I give em the hip then I take it away"-Jim Thorpe
Reaction score
i turn the silly string into cotton candy with my food chang-o 3000, then eat it, and throw a rabid bunny on the next poster

Mmage

Reaction score
I throw a carrot that the rabbit follows, and it happens to fly at the next poster

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
I shoot it with my super laser right as it launches; subsequently blowing you up along with the next poster.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Being that I was me and also am the next poster, I take the damage with my previous me and repluse it out from my self. The fact that I went back in time and/or doubled up with myself goes slightly wrong and creates a time paradox, which will 'dox the next poster back to the stone age.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Went back in time to stop that from happening

Unleased a Massive virus on the nxt poster

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
I take the hit and cry "What the hell man!"

I take peanut butter, apply it to the roof of the mouth of a rabid cow, let it lose in the next poster's bedroom while they are sleeping, and laugh while it tries to eat the peanut butter with crazy madness due to its sickness stopping all over you in the process. :D (The rabies were just a plus doesn't effect the actual you getting stomped.)

M

Makaze

I stuff a banana into the nest poster's mouth causing the angry hobos and nuclear monkeys to go after the next poster.

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
I use a crowbar to cut the banana in half causing the hobos and monkeys to fight each other for it on the floor and I shoot a giant ball of needles to next poster's face.

Demi666

Reaction score
i blow every1 in this thread upp including myself and the whole thehelper.net and the whole IE and Mozilla and everything in a 3000 mile radius of this computer im now writing on also all on theheloper.net's rep gets to 200000- of the radioactive super explosion <.< :p

also its NO WAY to block/dodge/survive this kaboom

gl fighting this <.<

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
I put on my blowup-proof vest right before you detonate the bomb. (Or whatever you are blowing everything up with.) I then poke the next poster with a stick!

Demi666

Reaction score
I put on my blowup-proof vest right before you detonate the bomb. (Or whatever you are blowing everything up with.) I then poke the next poster with a stick!

> also its NO WAY to block/dodge/survive this kaboom

u cant survive :D

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
Alright then I die then go to the closest Spirit Healer to revive for a minor Resurrection Sickness repercussion and equipment damage. THEN I poke the next poster with a stick.

Omni

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
The stick goes right through me also poking the next poster, ow

hortononon

"I give em the hip then I take it away"-Jim Thorpe
Reaction score
I go back in time and reverse the stick effect making armed citizen the next poster because of the effect of his death and ressuruction in equivalation to my time lapse and the stick warping the fabric of space and time resulting in me being the one poking armed citizen with a stick, who is now alive because of the gravitational force on reality from my time travel, also forcing the mind of armed citizen to be the next poster, because of the bending of reality that occured from omni now making it possible for me to switch places with armed citizen so i am not affected, unless armed citizen backs this up with another time bending stick.

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
I stab myself in the mind, stabbing ArmedCitizen in the mind, then Armed Citizen falls over and impales hortononon, causing the three of us to bleed all over the next poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.