Counter Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
I use a flame thrower to burn it into dust and now I shoot a non-reflecting, non resistable, gigantic freezing ray to the next poster.

M

Makaze

Too bad, the freezing ray may be non-resistable but I am immune to it and I open up a rift into space sucking the next poster into it.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
The rift sends me hurtling through exactly 10 seconds before I was sucked in. I stop myself from getting sucked in and me and my future me use our powerful water powers to send a giant tsunami at the next poster :D

M

Makaze

I open up a rift into space sucking the next poster into it.
The rift sends me hurtling through exactly 10 seconds before I was sucked in. I stop myself from getting sucked in and me and my future me use our powerful water powers to send a giant tsunami at the next poster

It doesn't send you to the future or even messes with time! Oh and now I open up a rift into time causing the tsunami to get sucked into it causing it to splash onto the next poster before he or she comes up with an idea to defend against it.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Off Topic: You know what happens when you get sucked into a space rift!?!?!

Both of me see the tsunami coming so the present me grabs the future me and uses him as a full body shield agaisn't the wave. The future me dies, leaving behind only the present me again. I throw the future me at the next posters stoumach. :D

M

Makaze

Off Topic: You know what happens when you get sucked into a space rift!?!?!

Off Topic: Fine you win but I wanted to say was a rift that teleports you into space.

Back on topic: I use the time rift to suck the future aquter back into the future causing it to fall on the next poster's head.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I dive behind a mad scientist and let him take in the confusion. And aquter's corpse.

He then uses this confusion to cook up a mad plan involvng a wing of B-52 nuclear bombers. The next poster is strategically nuked back to the stone age.

mr-death

Acolyte
Reaction score
*Back to the Stone Age*

Huh? I lost in the stone age, so luckily I bring a big nuke bomb here, next step is destroy the earth, so the next poster won't be born.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
I use a forcefield around the earth to stop your bomb and I throw a thousand stingrays that spit out acid to the next poster's face.

M

Makaze

I quickly grab hold of the next poster and send him or her hurtling into the dirction of the acid.

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
But then, I quickly dodged and turned into a ghost, haunting everyone I see but firstly, the next poster..

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
I call it ghostbusters on you and you get sucked in into a ghost machine and I hit the next poster with a crowbar.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
The crowbar bounces off of the large sheet of rubber attached to my head, and goes flying in the direction of the next poster. I thank the crowbar for pointing out the next poster, and hurl forth the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
All of a sudden, I turn into stone, and the crowbar gets crushed on impact. Then I turn into sand, and the grenade explode, but once the flames wear of, I become human again and bring forth a giant abomination to attack the next poster.

M

Makaze

The giant abomination trips over a rock and comes crashing onto th floor and I hurl his rotting, disgusting, disease ridden guts at the next poster.

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
But then, I am a ghost, making me even more deadlier (I escaped from the machine btw) and I try to throw diseased breath on the next poster..

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
This game has already been posted. Go look for that thread, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.