Create music

Grurf

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Ah, I see. This thread that he posted a while ago convinced me =). Too bad that the Rapidshare download has expired. Maybe I should PM him about his music (unless he posts in this thread anyway).

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Can you post the program you use? It would be awesome. And I like the song btw, even if it isnt my type of music I listen to.

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
I think jimp uses furtyloops (spelling?).

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
sounds liek something strange out of a cereal box to me...i wonder why

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
The "Heard" song sounds... Gothicy! :D I wuvs it!

F

-fool-

lol jimpy i stared at froot loops for about 15 mins and said "no effing way am i going to be able to figure this out" lol

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
I looked at a screenie of it and was like.....
Hellz no. :p
Too many options and too many unformal buttons. So many dials and crap. It's like me going into a fighter jet and trying to perform arial moves while shooting down terrorists.

Grurf

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the reactions! I used Cubase LE to create the music. The 8 VST slot limit was pretty annoying =) (had to use 1 VST instrument for multiple tasks). Added you to MSN Jimpy!

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
So do you use real intruments then use these programs to edit the sound and add things in or make the music completly from the program?

Grurf

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Chocobo: I could compress it to a size like that, but then the quality would be miserable =). Thanks for the compliment by the way!

MasterofABCs: I make the music completely from the program, with samples and VST instruments.

FireWarrior: What kind of error did you get?

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
i make AMV's making music=hard. lol.... i made a remake of foamys rant with naruto.... it was funny. anyways send me your songs.

[email protected] why am i never invited to gmail??? email it to me if you can.

unless fruity loops is easy. witch i think itd be hard sense i have acid pro. man i have no freckin clue how to use acid pro.... iv had it for freackin forever too.

AND GURF IM A FoX! A NINE TAILED ONE!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.