Creep Problem in RPG, help please!

BassZ

Reaction score
Ive done everything i can think of and still have one problem. This problem involves the creeps in my game. Basicly here is a run down on how it goes.

I take mr.hero, and send him into the wild, i tell him to hit mr.wolf, wolf starts attacking, wolf uses the force to tell everything within a 3 mile radius that it needs help, everything in a 3 mile radius comes and ganks me.

basicly when i engage with a creep it makes this huge radius where every creature in it comes to kill me. how do i make it so the radius is really tiny or non-exsistant?

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
hehe, nice problem, buuuuut really easy to solve.
You know the toolbar? Where u can save....etc.. ? File - Edit - View - layer..
Well, here u can also find "Advanced" click on that , then click on "Gameplay Constants" > Then scroll down till u find "Combat - Call for help radius" and "Creep - Guard distance" etcetc..

A tip to you, read through the whole "gameplay constants".. then check out
"Advanced> Gameplay INTERface" > and read through this one also..yes takes 12-13 minutes or so... buuuut its WORTH IT!
Cheerio;)

neckface

terrain contest winner! :) dance contest loser. :(
Reaction score
would guard distance =0 mean they chase to infinity?

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
neckface; maybe, I dno.. test it yourself?:p Well, btw, if you want an infinity guard distance why not "99999" instead?;)
Cheerio

S

Saviorpanda

yeah the whole 9999999 think would work well b/c there's no way ur map could be that big XD

M

M4rtyr701

The Creep Camp Radius (or something like that), if set to zero more-or-less guaranteno other creep will interfere, unless you attack them also...

M

M4rtyr701

EDIT] Checked on World editor, its called 'Maximum Creep Camp Radius (pathing cells)' under Gameplay Constants'...
If you set this to 1 it should solve your problem ( hopefully :eek: )

Btw, sorry for double-post, for some strange reason I can't edit my posts, add rep or vote in polls on my helper account :banghead: maybe its my crappy browser :mad:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.