[Crime] Voices made me do it, says girl who filmed herself 'trying to kill parents

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A schoolgirl accused of filming herself attempting to murder her parents claimed a voice inside her head insisted that she kill them.

The 15-year-old, who videoed herself putting a noose around her mother's neck and trying to stab her father with scissors, said she never intended to hurt her parents.

She told a jury she pretended to carry out the voice's instructions in the hope it would go away for long enough for her to get psychiatric help.

The teenager looked pale but remained calm and thoughtful as she answered questions at Cambridge Crown Court from Alastair Malcolm, QC, who is defending her.

Read the news here.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Your norms just don't understand (and you never will ^^)

And shame... You girl; only listen to the voice if it ether threatens, bribes or, Demands you to do something

Yes, I hate that freakin voice, always trying to get me in trouble.

Anyways, really, what did she expect to get from listening to it in the first place? Listening to it would only strenghten it

Jessi

I'm so green. Like a Machine.
Reaction score

Anyways, really, what did she expect to get from listening to it in the first place? Listening to it would only strenghten it

"pretended to carry out the voice's instructions in the hope it would go away for long enough for her to get psychiatric help."

Reaction score

The amount by which you don't understand the girls condition is incredible.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
Insanity seems like a pretty strong case to me. Though the bit at the end saying how she wanted credit for it contradicts it quite a bit.

Who is prosecuting her? Would her parents really want her to go to jail?

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
quite strange, something u would find in fiction almost. its hard to understand these people because we can't fathom whats going through their heads, but in a sense the same things used to happen to me, not as strong though, but I'd have dreams of death, thoughts of harming myself and others, and basically just kinda fucked up. i don't get them urges anymore and i try to keep my temper. but i can sorta understand how she's feeling, i wish well for her and she does need the psychiatric help, i think that'd be a better sentencing then jail time.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.