Skinpack CysticsMapPack

CysticCraze

Reaction score
CysticsSkinPack

A skin pack full of miscellanies skins created by me. Sorry It took me awhile to fix it all up. Anyhow, do to a few people saying the image was to skimpy, I redid the image, meaning the models are a lil different… no im not saying theres nudity, there all WC3 files idk why they think its skimpy it’s the games models. Anyhow, here it is.

Tell me if the image doesnt work.
Models2.jpg

CysticCraze

Reaction score
Fixed it.

Its not a map but its the files. Also People say its to revealing Ill fix the file if youd like and also take down the image if its unipropriate.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
I agree with PureOwnage, those skins are way too revealing.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I disagree with the [del]people who think a rubbish quality 'thing' looks too much like a tit to be real[/del] both of you.
It's hardly revealing. It just looks like skin.

As for the skins, they look like recolours.

CysticCraze

Reaction score
well im working on the upload atm, just give me a moment. These were just the easiest models to edit so far as i can tell. And my only goal was to change as much possible to (honestly) show any skill i have or lack.

I did 3 girls 3 dudes and 2 monsters.

Ok I changed the image for you guys.

As for the skins, they look like recolours.

As you can tell jungle beast was my first, and yes quiet a bit are recolers, but if you look closely like at the first one i fixed her hood, so its not so huge, and the second one has a sword now instead of a gunlike weapon that shoots lighting. All in all it may just be that I recolored and changed very lil in the models.

However it is a [skin pack] so i reserve the right not to call myself a modeler.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
How did you extract those skins from the mpq files?
Did you use the texture editor in wc3model editor?
It sure looks as that atleast beacuse your alphachannels looks screwed up, reason for me thinking this is the teamcolors and the feathers of the rangers arrows(just edited that skin myself:))

I am gona sleep now so I can't see the answers until tomorrow, but to make my point.

Conversion of the texture files is better done thru the wc3 image extractor.
This is only if you did as I mentioned above(second line).

I like nightelf up in between the ranger and assassin, but the others are not that good in the pictures(I think they may look better ingame). And the dragonhawk looks like it needs to go thru gimps "fingerpaint-tool" or whatever it is called in english.

Keep up the good work tho, You have improved your work greatly just by making these, if the jungle beast was the first:thup:

CysticCraze

Reaction score
Nah i used warcraft3 viewer and model editor, for the editing i used Photoshop, but if youd give me a link to what your talking about it be greatly appriciated. I ask this because honestly I have no clue what your talking about.

CaptDeath

Reaction score
Nice mods
-----off topic---
reaviling wth how is that revealed ive seen more at parties lol

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Nah i used warcraft3 viewer and model editor, for the editing i used Photoshop, but if youd give me a link to what your talking about it be greatly appriciated. I ask this because honestly I have no clue what your talking about.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=62877
Here is a link to the program I use.
How to get a picture converted with this program:
1.First of all you need to select you mpq file to open.
2.Select texture
3.click save>image and name it "name.tga" for example.
4. Edit you picture.
5. Then you will need another program to convert it back to blp-format, such as the wc3viewer or the wc3 model editor.

I use the wc3 model editor.
open the tga file and then save it as name.blp. That works perfect for me, I keep the teamcolors, and stuff.

CysticCraze

Reaction score
Oh kewl because yea all my team colors dont show >,<, but thisll help ill check it out when i get back today.

+ rep

Jagan

Reaction score
I did 3 girls 3 dudes and 2 monsters.

Okay just thought this line was pretty darn funny lol. Anyways back on topic, I'd say they're really not bad. And as some others have mentioned, teamcolor is important for models and skins alike so try doing something about that. And one more thing...the front part of the rifle on the dwarven rifleman looks...well, kinda odd. Might wanna fix that?

CysticCraze

Reaction score
Well these are my first models and im learning, for some reason when u export the images the team colors dont come with it. Such as the image doesnt have a whole... I think samael was trying to help me but i followed his instrctions and the team color didnt show up... is the because i export as a .jpg?

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Well these are my first models and im learning, for some reason when u export the images the team colors dont come with it. Such as the image doesnt have a whole... I think samael was trying to help me but i followed his instrctions and the team color didnt show up... is the because i export as a .jpg?

Yes...
Jpeg can't handle layers.

CysticCraze

Reaction score
WEll yea but what should i save it as... I mean shoudl i use the format photoshop uses? Cant recall the name right now but yea.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.