TD Dalaran Crossing

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Dalaran Crossing TD

It's been a long time since I've seen Autumn Crossing TD was played.

Map Description

This map is made as an attempt to revive the long and lost Autumn Crossing TD. Basically, same style of gameplay. I changed all of the dumb and very not detailed tooltips. Added abilities for the towers to balance things that I've changed with the creeps. I've worked on this map for a month to be exact, and I definitely think it has potential to become a played map on the internet. I am still currently thinking of how to lengthen the game aside from increasing amount of waves and improving towers. Right now though, I still need to balance ultimate towers, but the rest are good.

Recruitment

1. Tower Architects [Basically I want submissions of new towers, complex or not.]
2. Mode Managers [Basically think of normal modes, and other modes that are "just for fun".
3. Balancers [Basically tell me if I can't see a unbalanced tower.]
4. The Public [Your comments.]

FAQ
Question: Isn't this plagiarism?

Answers: First, I didn't take the map. I took the idea. I had take a screenshot of every portion of the autumn crossing map so I could try to make a close to perfect replica. But mine isn't so centered. Second, I am willing to withdraw this map if the original creators told me to stop.

Question: I want to send in a idea for a tower, how will I do it?

Answer: Unless you are a part of the team, I would tell you to send the idea including a test map, to me through a private message.

Question: The map is not protected can I edit it?

Answer: You can edit it, just try not to release it as your own, maybe you can change the terrain and all the towers, and all the systems, but don't say you made it. The reason I didn't protect it is because I don't believe in map protection, and I know people can learn from unprotected maps.

Changelog:
v1.2b
- Removed abilities of the Technical Towers, they need improvement.
v1.1c
- Added a white marble point where creeps have to pass through before reaching the center.

Download Map : Clan HuB

Screenshots
Sorry about the size, my screen resolution is 1920 x 1080.

Entire Map
Another Angle

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Can you make test maps, or even just a simple test map of what the tower is like then? If not, I'm still okay with it, but it would be suggested that you could as well. Have you tested the game as well?

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Uh, a simple anti-block. Kinda like the one in Line Tower Wars.

I just had fun with that :D

So, what's the verdict?

I plan on increasing the periodic Maze Runner spawn to per 75 secs.

joohen

hmmm maybe i am very n00b, i can't seem to pass level 1 :D:D but overall is nice, but when i play solo, i have a maze runner which i can control. why?:p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah that's a nice feature. The last one I posted I just typed "More here:" and pasted in the full link so it would do that.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Also fixed a bug, where I prevented the CPU fans from spinning wildly if I reverse the order of rendering and updating function calls in Pokemon Walking
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Is that going to be a full game now tom?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    what is this Ghan? https://enterprise.ghannet.com/ you are totally holding out on us my friend
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Not mine, I just ran the server. They let the domain expire but it was a cool project so I kept it alive there.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Used to be enterpriserpg.com I think.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you go to the world editor tutorials site and click the starcraft link it takes you there :)
  • Ghan Ghan:
    lol
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I forgot about that alias name. (The full URL still went to the correct site.) That should be fixed.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Silkroad Forums site really needs help.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Its software has been out of support since 2017.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    The woes of using custom styles....
  • The Helper The Helper:
    does anyone still use silk road forums?
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It's about as active as here I'd say. Not much going on.
  • Wizard Wizard:
    I think it doesn't help that the silk road game isn't as popular any more I think. The only MMO I play these days is FFXIV like most other people I know.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I checked a status page for players and it says the game has 500 daily players.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I cannot believe that site is still going I wonder if Ryoko is involved with it at all would love to talk to him again and see what he is up to
  • The Helper The Helper:
    my oldest daughter failed her driving test today for her license she is 22 and yes I have been driving her everywhere her whole life
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Now they are blaming me on Facebook for her failure LOL I am accepting it because it is my failure I am her driving teacher even though she had certified driving instruction from the best place in town I for some reason cannot teach her how to drive this is frustrating
  • jonas jonas:
    I didn't get my license until I was 25
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Back in the old days when I was getting a license people were getting them at 16 yrs old and many were getting hardships so they could get them earlier. Almost nobody did not drive when they were able. Nowadays though....
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Why drive when there's Uber Eats?
    +2
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I hope Varine is OK have not heard from him in a while.
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Diablo 2 Resurrected launching in 9 days.

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome