Damage unit with triggers

Dremora

Reaction score
Is there a way to damage a unit/point with triggers? It seems like there isn't atm and you'd need to use effects to achieve this, which is really annoying. Another thing I haven't been able to find is a way disable collision - is there a certain behavior that does this?

Yoshii

Reaction score
Is there a way to damage a unit/point with triggers? It seems like there isn't atm and you'd need to use effects to achieve this, which is really annoying. Another thing I haven't been able to find is a way disable collision - is there a certain behavior that does this?

not sure about the damage part as I dont have the editor infront of me atm but you can trigger a unit HP to decrease so depending on what you want to achive it could be useful.

Psyris

Reaction score
What?!.. My SC2 is up to date... and that action is nowhere. I guess I'll try reinstalling the last patch.

Yoshii

Reaction score
What?!.. My SC2 is up to date... and that action is nowhere. I guess I'll try reinstalling the last patch.

hes probably talking about the event take damage, i dont see take damage as an action because its done via effect with galaxy, at best you can change unit HP value thats it

Psyris

Reaction score
Ah, I thought it was too good to be true. The problem with the hp value is it doesn't trigger the unit is damaged event and will bypass some of the invulnerability mechanics I'll be using... how likely is it that we'll see an action like that added? And is it something that can be done with custom script?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.