Deadly Games (Minigames map)

Fulla

Evil Overlord
Reaction score
DeadlyGamesReal.jpg

Deadly Games Forums

Greatly inspired by Uther's Party, Deadly Games is a FFA minigames type of map, which lets you play custom small games with either a Dark theme or Light theme. The games are generally jass enhanced adding many advanced features making the map more fun and chaotic.

Currently 15 games with many more in the works.
This is a BETA so still in development.

Feedback is more than welcome as well as minigame suggestions

Cannot upload map into this thread so heres a link:
Download Here

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Is there anything I can help with other than suggestions (I will come up with as many suggestions as I can after I play this)?

Fulla

Evil Overlord
Reaction score
Well me and Vile have just finished all the core systems, so its real easy to add minigames now, nothing else is really needed only perhaps terrain, which My younger brother usually does. Just mainly need cool minigame ideas :p

A simple game idea than go along way thou.
We're definetly gonna be implementing alot of new minigames and we'll credit everyone on the intro page (startup of map).

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
Hmm... I have a couple that would suit the theme...

Necrofrenzy
Each player starts off with a necromancer. The necromancer has these abilities: Raise Dead (10 mana, raises one skeleton with around 50 HP.), and Implosion (Destroys all skeletons in a small (very small) area.). Necromancers themselves have no damage, but 100 HP and Divine Armor. Skeletons deal approximately 25 damage per hit.

The object of the game is to have as many skeletons on the battlefield as possible when the time runs out. The person with the most skeletons wins. If there is a tie, then they both win. Players can destroy other players' skeletons by attacking them and using abilities. Corpses spawn approximately 4 per second.

Button Mashing
The object of this game is to click the randomly appearing abilities (they have different button positions) enough times to teleport out of the arena before a bomb explodes. Players must have their unit click about 15 times to escape, and each time they click successfully, an effect (perhaps Blink Effect?) will take place, until they are successful. The person who first teleports out wins. Any person failing to do so in the time limit (say 20 seconds) wins no points and dies.

For an extra twist, sometimes two abilities appear, one of which instantly kills you and the other allowing the player to move on to the other buttons.

Impalement
The object of this game is too outrun the oncoming tendrils longer than the other players. Tendrils move at approximately 2/3rds the player's movement speed, and follow the players around the field. Players can drive the tendrils into other players.

Whoever stays alive the longest wins.

Toxify
Players are Warden (unit)s and have these abilities: Toxify (0 initial damage, 5 damage per second, lasts 40 seconds). Players have approximately 100 HP with no HP regeneration.

Every 5 seconds, an item titled "Antidote" appears on the map, which dispels the effect of Shadow Strike. However, there is only one, and any player that does not get the item will have to wait for the next one. Shadow Strike costs no mana and cools down in 10 seconds.

Whoever stays alive the longest wins.

Herbal Remedies
Players are given a sick Tauren with about 10% health left and -4 HP regeneration, and a Spirit Walker with no attack but a 5-item inventory and these abilities: Sprint (50 mana, increases speed by 200%), and Blink (10 mana, 500 distance).

Spirit Walkers wander around the area to collect "Healing Herbs," which restore a small amount of health to the Tauren (about 3%). If a Spirit Walker collects 4 "Healing Herbs," they automatically fuse together to form an "Herbal Remedy," which restores a large amount of health to the Tauren (about 20%.)

The person to keep their Tauren alive the longest wins. Herbs spawn about 1 every 2 seconds.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
WOW I found the worst glitch on Earth.
Please, take a look at the scoreboard too :)
(this happened after the ghoul game where you eat corpses)
5xhqlb8.jpg

Fulla

Evil Overlord
Reaction score
Woa thx phoenix, definetly be reviewing all of them.

elmstfreddie , Could you tell me,
- Which minigame you was playing?
- How did it end?

It seems the one you was playing Before breakfast from hell, screwed it up.

Fulla

Evil Overlord
Reaction score
New Version released:
Download Here

Changelog:
Code:
1.10 Beta
-------------
New
- New Minigame - Pool of Doom
- New Minigame - Natures Fury
- Temporarily removed Breakfast from Hell
Improvements
- Made ALL minigames now work when game restarts
- Made some  of games, get harder, the more ppl there are: Treachurous Escape, Pool of Doom.
- Added/Removed some old/new items for Graverobber.
- Added some new font colours to alot of the minigame titles
- Improved some of the game explanations.
Bugs
- Fixed Flame Eaters, blink outside arena exploit
- Fixed BFH, % hp displaying properly at end (If multiple ppl are still alive when timer expires).

Feedback and new minigame suggestions more than welcome :).

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
elmstfreddie , Could you tell me,
- Which minigame you was playing?
- How did it end?

It seems the one you was playing Before breakfast from hell, screwed it up.
I forget the one I was playing before, but Breakfast From Hell ended normally. However, we were after the auto remake. We had already played it once, the game ended, and we went through the games again. Maybe it screws up the second time you play Breakfast From Hell?

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
Have you reviewed my ideas yet, Fulla? Because here come some more ^_^.

Tools of Destruction
Players are given one Rifleman. Rifleman have the wander ability, and can only attack destructibles.

There are three neutral units (Either Invulnerable or Allied) constantly building Barrels of Explosives. When destroyed, Barrels automatically kill any nearby units (AKA Rifleman, or Sharpshooters if you wish).

The goal is to stay alive by avoiding the blasts while killing your enemies. If not fired upon, Barrels of Explosives last indefinitely.

Terror of Arithmetic
The goal is to have the multiboard at the top display the highest amount of points on your number. For example:

Code:
P1           4
P2           7
P3           6
P4           2
P5           9

Players are given "Mathematicians" which have 500 mana and these abilities:
-Add: Adds one to "Terror of Arithmetic" Score. 40 mana, 5 second cooldown.
-Subtract: Subtracts one from a target Mathematician's score. 45 mana, 4 second cooldown.
-Multiply: Doubles score. 120 mana, 15 second cooldown.
-Divide: Halves score of target player. 120 mana, 15 second cooldown.

The person with the most points at the end of the game wins.

The points earned in this game do not tie into the current scores; it just adds however much points for whatever place you got to your total game score.

Power Surge
The object of the game is to construct Lightning Rods to gather the Lightning to earn Lumber/Power.

Players are given a "Robot," which can build "Lightning Rods" to gather lightning. Robots have 30 HP, attack once per second, and have the ability "Kamikaze" which deals 5 damage to them but gives them a +20 bonus on their next attack.

Lightning Rods have 1 HP, and can be killed easily by Robots. They give the player 1 lumber every 2 seconds. They are built in 2 seconds.

Once the player earns 5 Lumber/Power, he can attack for 5 seconds (Deals 5-5 damage), then must recharge.

That's it for now. Not as innovative nor fitting as my first ones though.

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
Have you reviewed my ideas yet, Fulla? Because here come some more ^_^.

Terror of Arithmetic
The goal is to have the multiboard at the top display the highest amount of points on your number. For example:

Code:
P1           4
P2           7
P3           6
P4           2
P5           9

Players are given "Mathematicians" which have 500 mana and these abilities:
-Add: Adds one to "Terror of Arithmetic" Score. 40 mana, 5 second cooldown.
-Subtract: Subtracts one from a target Mathematician's score. 45 mana, 4 second cooldown.
-Multiply: Doubles score. 120 mana, 15 second cooldown.
-Divide: Halves score of target player. 120 mana, 15 second cooldown.

The person with the most points at the end of the game wins.

The points earned in this game do not tie into the current scores; it just adds however much points for whatever place you got to your total game score.
I think the goal for this should instead be trying to get closest to a number in a very short period of time, because if its highest your shooting for, then everyone would just use the multiply button.

Fulla

Evil Overlord
Reaction score
New Version released:
Download Here

Code:
Changelog:
1.27BETA
----------
New Minigames:
- Speedy Demons
- Death Masters
- King of the Circle
- Spider Maze
- Snipers

Alot of bug fixed and improvements

As always feedback more than welcome as well new minigame ideas.
Gonna be making some of the ones I see here for sure.
thx PhoenixAshes for your suggestions

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.