Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Depends

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
do you think capital punishment is right or wroung? (death pentaly) i realy need some opions on this one. ill even try to rep (what little i can offer) :D . thanks in advance.

Sargon

Reaction score
Depends.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
i think people should get torchered no matter the crime, not including somthing small like spray paint and stuff. But things like rape and murder i think they should be torchered, that would lower crime i am sure.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Sargon said:

You need a third answer, arguments are never black and white.

I'm with Sargon and will express my opinion when I answer the poll. Which will be not until it gets that third option.

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
You see, the government is stupid. Really stupid. For some reason the options people think are open is limited to imprisonment or execution. The two main arguments for either or is that imprisoning people costs the system money, whereas, executing them is immoral.

In such a capitalistic society, how the hell can they overlook that the prison system could be a GOLD MINE if they worked it correctly. Instead of letting inmates saunter around, forming racial gangs, hanging out outside playing basketball, kiestering in drugs/alcohol/weapons, they should be put to constant and neverending WORK. Labor that in turn, produces goods or services that the prison can turn into revenue. Each individual prisoner is easily able to create more revenue than they cost to imprison and feed. And if they aren't willing to work, their quality of life is instantly degraded. A week of solitary confinement, with nothing but water and bland tasteless food, and a prisoner will be begging to get to work.

It's so simple and so realistic that any beatnik could implement it, yet, for some reason, they don't.

DM Cross

Reaction score
You just said it in the first paragraph:

"Immoral"

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
whoops

so you want a "depends" option, well i cant edit my polls, so i dont know what to tell ya, i dont want to create two duplicate threads, TH wouldn't be to thrilled. just consider that thiers Depends option, ill keep count on my first post. any typed opinions will be HIGHLY aprecciated :cool:

DM Cross

Reaction score
Or Sarg can be all "Whoa, I'm a moderator" and give us a third option :rolleyes:

Sargon

Reaction score
Someone beat me to it.

sqrage said:
i think people should get torchered no matter the crime, not including somthing small like spray paint and stuff. But things like rape and murder i think they should be torchered, that would lower crime i am sure.

No offense, but you're an idiot.

Think about it. We have the death penalty, which is worse than torture. Yet people still commit murder.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Alright, this is... My motto.

Eye for an eye.

Dude kills someone. Well, we kill him.

Dude rapes a woman. Well, stick him in a room full of rabidly gay bouncers with a hard-on.

Dude steals stuff. Well, he gives it back and pays with his own money, the same amount he stole.

Dude vandalises. Well, let's send a nice present to his home: A wrecking ball.

Let's see these losers commit crime now, ya so-and-so's! :)

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
Rabidly gay man walks up to Alexander and feels up his touche

Alexander, in turn, cops a feel too. JUSTICE!

DM Cross

Reaction score
Sud said:
Rabidly gay man walks up to Alexander and feels up his touche

Alexander, in turn, cops a feel too. JUSTICE!

EXACTLY!

Rad

Reaction score
If you kill, rape, steal etc u should be put in a 15 foot deep hole then they should pour superheated concrete over you... yup no clean up required!

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
Wow nice arguments, i say they replace death penalty with solitary confinment, its much worse. and i mean this very nicely, can we some what keep this on the topic of death penalty?

DM Cross

Reaction score
It is. It's on the topic of what we'd like to see replace it.

There was one little joke :p Don't be paranoid :D

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Death penalty is good but heres the thing

1. People who commit bad crimes that lead to death penalty have no life in the first place.

2. death penalty is done in a way that you feel no pain. You just leave this world or w/e u guys believe

3. People should be tortured for death penalty by drowning them in the water..

4. You need 100% proof to give the death penalty to a person.

Cres

Reaction score
There have been many ppl who dont get punished because of lack of evidence so depends...

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
well sorta, i gatta use this for school, so i need it to stay clean
Meaning? Copy pasteing? There is a backspace button, or even just select all the bad text and "overwrite" it.

Screw the death penalty. Let em live but be in jail forever, not just "life" (25 years).

Canada doesn't have the death penalty anyway.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.