Delay in Object Editor

Curo

Why am I still playing this game...?
Reaction score
In the Object Editor, when I change the name, icon, tooltip, or race of a unit, there is an annoyingly long delay before the change is made.

I've had this problem before and fixed it, but I reinstalled WC3 and I have the problem again. I know it is easily fixable, but I forget how :(

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Find the Brush List option. It's in the Window menu at the top. Turn it off. That should help considerably.

Malli

Reaction score
I have the exact same problem!!! man I hate that delay! It took me about 1 hour once to copy and paste 20 units and edit every1 of there names. If this is fixable please tell me/us how somebody.

P.S I just downloaded NewGen do you think it will delay in there? Also when I tried to open a map in NewGen it says some data might be lost because its an older version (I never opened it because I was scared of losing some data) <---- Long P.S.

*EDIT* Thanks Chan! now it takes 2 - 3 seconds instead of 5 minutes to do simple things
Respect,

(*$malli$*)

Curo

Why am I still playing this game...?
Reaction score
Wicked, I knew it was something incredibly simple. I looked through all the menus and everything.... Thanks!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.