Delete faster

SamYoon

Reaction score
I wanna delete all custom things in object editor, what can make it delete once for all? Bcuz there are over 300things to delete i cant delete it one by one...

Simbob

Reaction score
create a new map and export all the object data in it. Then go to your map and import the "blank" object data. That should do it for you :)

SamYoon

Reaction score
I jz wan the terrian ( the map ) and triggers olny, i wan dlete all the custom object in the object editor, do you think that i can export or copy the terrian maP?:eek::confused:

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
I think he means make a new map, then send all the OBJECTS to that map, you can leave terrain and triggers.

Eyonix

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Make a new map, Go to object editor, click "Export Object Data" then save the object data as its own file. Open your map with all the custom objects, open object editor, click "Import Object Data" then find the object data file and click open. It will ask you if your sure because it gets rid of the current object data, just click yes and there you have it, no custom units.

Doing this will keep your triggers terrain imports etc. and only get rid of your units, items, doodads, spells, upgrades, and i think thats it? All the stuff in the object editor anyway.

PS: This is what the first poster said, I just walked you through it.

SamYoon

Reaction score
OMG...

i mean i wan the terrian and trigger, i DONT WANT the custom object...

How delete all custom object at once is my question!:banghead:

CrackUps

Reaction score
OMG...

i mean i wan the terrian and trigger, i DONT WANT the custom object...

How delete all custom object at once is my question!:banghead:

Dude thats what they're explaining how to do. If you create a NEW map and export all the object data from that NEW map then imported it into your map itll overwrite all the custom object data. Alternatively hit the reset button.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.