Dementia - Brain Disease - Allzheimers and all other Neuro Cognitive diseases

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
These are so fucked up because the people that have this rarely ever admit they do. My father has what I think it Allzheimers but I dont need to wait for a diagnosis I know he has it and now that I know this I have to go in and try to be there for him. I am the only one that could possibly caregive for him for free.

Otherwise, he is in memory care and he does not have enough retirement money to go keep in a private one for more than 5 years. He is 75 these cases can live until whenever. After that is is government care and if anything is left over on his money it goes to pay back that including property they own.

They will keep them alive until all income sources are gone and even farther. Why? Why do all that for someone that does not know who they are or wtf they are doing? They are brain dead. This is my total nightmare and I hope they never have to institutionalize me.

This is the most fucked up disease ever and it is on me to get in there and help because there is no way I can not.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
If I ever get this stuff please kill me. Make sure you tell me Mercy for The Helper before you snuff me :)

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I have been having to deal with a Loved One that has dementia. It is some total shit! This is a terrible disease and it tears apart families.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.