Dependencies broke my map.

Knights

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
So, someone told me to get campaign models, I just simply add the dependency for Campaign and Story Campaign. Well all fine and dandy, after adding them, I sure had the models! EXCEPT I couldn't access any of my OLD data?? All of the units I had placed on the map were GONE. None of my behaviors were accessible...it was VERY BROKEN. I restarted the editor, and reloaded my map, and it appeared to be working again, I could see my units again, and they seemed to be normal. However, ingame, everything is broken. I cannot target half of the units, none of my triggers are working the way they used to...and APARENTLY, even though the backup is supposed to back up every hour, it hasn't backed up in a VERY long time. Great.

Anything I can do to revert my map back to how it was before all of this dependency crap?

Teach101

Reaction score
So, someone told me to get campaign models, I just simply add the dependency for Campaign and Story Campaign. Well all fine and dandy, after adding them, I sure had the models! EXCEPT I couldn't access any of my OLD data?? All of the units I had placed on the map were GONE. None of my behaviors were accessible...it was VERY BROKEN. I restarted the editor, and reloaded my map, and it appeared to be working again, I could see my units again, and they seemed to be normal. However, ingame, everything is broken. I cannot target half of the units, none of my triggers are working the way they used to...and APARENTLY, even though the backup is supposed to back up every hour, it hasn't backed up in a VERY long time. Great.

Anything I can do to revert my map back to how it was before all of this dependency crap?
No, don't think so.
I did the same thing earlier today, and when I first did it, my units and doodads I had before on the map wouldn't show up, but they were all still in the object editor. So I placed a few models from campaign and started the game, everything before and after were in game and nothing broke. But after retarting the editor the units did a switch a roo... all the campaign models I added are gone and all the liberty I had before are back. In game I can see both tho. It's really weird.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.