Destructive Dragons

BloodReaver

Reaction score
Well the point of this game is to pass the levels up to the final one and win. It sounds pretty boring but Im gonna make each level special to get to the boss (which is a dragon). Like on the "water dragon" Im gonna obviously put water monsters during the level but I was thinking mabye I could put like a sliding part, but that might be just stupid.

I don't really have any ideas for skills of the dragons or players yet, but the characters are:

Characters:
Fire Mage
Ice Mage
Red Mage
Cleric
Archer
(kinda lika a elemental worrior) Worrior
Assasin
Desctuctive Worrior

Dragons:(I'll just list the elements)
Fire
Water
Lightning/Worrior
Darkness

Well I really posted this for ideas from you guys so please leave feedback

P.S.I'm gonna start looking for beta testers but it will be in a bit and if you wanna help tell me!

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
sounds interesting, if you want i will beta test it when u r done.

hope it turns out well

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Hate when people mass question marks...:rolleyes:
Kinda like your screaming or rushing....
Like ur saying "Come on with some spellz!!!"
Anyways,

Magma Heat (fire Dragon) Heats all magma or fire terrrain near the dragon to extreme temperatures, causing massive damage to any enemies on that terrain.

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
Oh so you wanted spell ideas too? :p

Here is one for your Archer:

Starshot:
The Hero puts a mark on a unit that allows her to see them whereever the yare for 45 seconds. During this time the hero can choose to fire an arrow at the unit from any point on the map, doing XXX damage

Estel3

Reaction score
The spelling and grammar in this topic is appalling. And this game idea sounds incredibly boring.

Convince me I want to play this game because right now I will not.

BloodReaver

Reaction score
Thoes are pretty cool spells but to answer Estel3's question

-well first of all please tell me what makes the game sound boring to you so I can improve it

-well, secound, just think this map like "Impossible Bosses" except it has levels to get to the bosses

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
For warrior add charge, make the spell impale, and trigger it so he moves forward when swinging the weapon and stuns people who r in the way. Rend - (shadow strike), but it does not slow, have blood effects. cleric has healing wave, regular heal, a heal that costs no mana at start but it does 500% of int in healing, but costs 10% of the heal in mana, fire mage shoots fire balls, .5 sec stun, 10 sec cooldown, blast wave, does damage around the mage. (sounds like WoW lol). frost mage abosrbs damage

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.