Detecting when someone presses D,F,B

bLu3_eYeS

Reaction score
Hello.I'm back to mapmaking. My friend RangerX made me come back when i saw what cool map he made for Haloween.

Now for the help i need.How do i detect when somebody presses D,F,B ? I know i can add spells to them and when they cast it it does something but, is there any other way to do it ?Just wondering...i do not want the spells to show up...;)

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I guess the best way would be adding spells that has a icon that looks like there is no spell. Don't think there is any other way =\

Medeam

Reaction score
There is three ways, one modify your editor to advaned gui so it detects this or learn VJass and get RtC from the hiveworkshop and use that....
Lastly you would have to use unit abilities that couldn't be hidden but still detects.

This is the same problem I had a few years back so I just used spellbook with spellbooks tho I couldn't hide active abilities, only passive.

The only things you can hide and still detect is the Esc key,Arrow keys, F keys up to eight I think but hero icons show.... Still no abilities, or make string commands and make the unit issue orders.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.