Diablo 3 Character Classes

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
Well you got your sorceress-type wish with the addition of the wizard.... actually it should have been called a sorcerer, wizard sounds so harry potter these days.

eskimojoe_66

Reaction score
Well, they have given a preview of the next character: Wizard, whose Slow Time spell seems to be very interesting. Also, watch the Wizard Video on the Diablo 3 website to see more of her spells than what they show on the Wizard Page alone (i.e. disintegrate, teleport, magic missile, electricute and slow time).

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
slow time is invisible woman's ability. fantastic 4 XD

btw I also don't like zons.

although. a friend of mine loves it. for a level 70. it has a level 40 jab.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
What a fun character to crush the minions of hell with!

Me and my friend tested playing lan with one paladin each one time. It was to just to easy killing all.
He went for defensive auras and I went for offensive.
Neither he nor I could play in singleplayer with those characters, but together, they where just awesome.

I think it was a bit ironic to see that the palading was the only "colored/african" person in D2, He always got me thinking of those colored priests with quires and stuff, standing behind there podium yelling:
"Praise the lord.. Halleluya.. and so on.."
You just must know what I am talking about:p
It's a bit different from almost every other game when the priest is a little thin white guy with a cross and bible or staff:p

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Wizard. Not Sorceress.

Paladin's yet to be discussed.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
I'm glad they used the terminology Wizard instead of Sorcerer/Sorceress, cause they are two different things. A Sorceror calls upon the elements and bends them to their will, where as a wizard is more arcane, at least that's how i've viewed things. It's cool that they're putting more arcane and less elemental based spells, should be interesting.

Still hoping for Monk over Palidan.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I was reading it and they said that a sorcerer/sorceress seems to be more proud, because in the lore for the wizard he says he's using a more crude word..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.