Skin Diamond Hunter

O

OneEight7eve

Well ever since i learned to make diamonds thats all ive been doing. so heres a Demon Hunter With Diamonds All Over.

What i added.

1) Made him human

2) Diamond Chest - Blindfold - Hair - Sword ( Kinda )

DiamondHunterSkin.jpg

Pictures

DiamonHunterPortrait.jpg

DemonHunterDiamondBody.jpg

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Not Bad.
I like the Red Crystals. By Chance, could you like, make a Demon Hunter that's fully covered in Red Crystal? So that it looks like Magma...

BTW: What about the Ears?

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
dude, it just looks like a guy who has severly dry and cracked skin weilding swords (dont know what to call them, looks like a wep from startrek but i cant remember) that are so cracked to a point where it looks as if on contact they would shatter....

really dude, adding lines dosent make something crystaline unless its 2d... your skin is just cracks.....

to be honest.. this is just plane ugly and looks as if it where freehand....

personal rateing 3/10

the face is whats giveing the 3.... but it looks like a recolor and makes him look like a old man.....

really now... adding cracks to the skin of a model dosent make it look like a diamond... or any other gem or crystal.... it just makes it look horrid... if you want something to stick out for a model, you have to edit the model itself, not just the skin... altho..

if you make the model look like its actualy made from crystal, see if you can get it so the cracks aling the bump of the modified model..

(note i do not have a tga editor or a model editor on this computer, so even if i wanted i could not make the model..... not to mention i dont even know how to model myself...)

but to make it easyer.... i think what you shuld do is look for sharp edges on the model, and make the cracks alinged to those edges

also your coloring is crap... it looks like hes colorblind (actually, illidan is blind altogeter... but what the heck, he managd to match with his original skin)

try to keep a base color, dont go red, then blue then green.... thats like the 3 primary colors (for computers) all mixed into one small object... not so good (unless your dealing with rubiks cubes or what not)

anyways.... fix the model, fix te color... and it shuld be fine... also do something about ears

duyen

Reaction score
>dont know what to call them, looks like a wep from startrek but i cant remember)

Some klingon sword. That brings back memories.

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
>dont know what to call them, looks like a wep from startrek but i cant remember)

Glaives.

I like the skin gj +rep
But I agree that it sort of looks like a cracked skin.

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
The only thing about this crystal that I can easily say may look like a crystal is the 'blindfold' However, the face looks absolutely horrible, sorry to say.

My suggestion would be to make the face completely like the blindfold, and see what it looks like.

O

OneEight7eve

thanks for the comments / suggestions i apprieciate it.

O

OneEight7eve

lol , well if i ever work on this skin again i will try to do that . but im not that good skinner yet so ill prolly wait a while b4 i edit my old skins

duyen

Reaction score

Glaives.

I like the skin gj +rep
But I agree that it sort of looks like a cracked skin.

No, it was a one of a kind klingon weapon with a special name.

EDIT: Didn't see other post.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.