Disable unit control

The-Shadows

Reaction score
Hi, how can I make my unit is uncontrollable after trained the unit?

As example if i train an archer, then the archer will automatically move foward, I cant control the archer. But the archer is killing, It will show the number of my kill.

It's 5 vs 5 players
I've tried if my allies trained a unit, the unit will changing the owner to player 11.
How can I detect killing number of the unit for each allies players?

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You could give the units the Locust ability in the Object editor. But then it cannot be selected.

Otherwise, you could give the trained unit a Costum Value equal to the owner player, changing the unit to a Player 11 unit and then checking the costum value when detecting which player got the kill :eek:

The-Shadows

Reaction score
locust unit wont atck on locust unit..

i did what just u said, still an error. haha im working on it. thx

okay it's working well, but is it really no way to store the unit's value?
i want to store the unit's value so that if it kill more than 5, it will be changed into another model.. :(

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
you can use custom value to track how many kills it had, or you could use dummy abilitys with 6 levels being leveld up each time your unit kills an enemy.

and by giving locust to a unit and thence removing it a unit will become unselectable but attackable.

Goober4473

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
If you only want the unit to be given one order ever, you can, with a trigger, add the Demon Hunter's Metamorphosis ability to the unit, order it to use the ability, remove the ability, then give the unit an order, such as attack move, with no waits in between. This bugs and makes the order un-interuptable.

ss501maku

Reaction score
try this one!

make first costum methamorphosis

62244_149601968406516_100000701402753_301203_4640800_n.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.