Do You Hate This (DotA related)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

morxel

well.. dota do have some cool spells.. so thats why i think people want to copy.. but i do think its taking others hardwork down the drain by others copying them.. but i dont mind it when others 'try' and customize the spell themselves instead of copying 100% (at least change the name of the spell.. geez :p)

I

imnotanoob

dota

actually, i myself do make spells such as blink strike and ravage off dota, but then i give it a more refreshing touch on it, so i think, if we dun do it all the way like other ppl's spell, but more like take it, dismentle it and totally change it into another spell. that, i will not call copying. and also, just by using the basic tools present, we could do so many things already, not to mention that maybe people who did not play dota b4 might not know(or dintplay the later few ver.) that such spell already exist. still its really annoying if some one go up to you 2 write a spell that is not original and not written by the requester itself, thats like wanting a shower of gold, lazy bums.... make ur own spells!

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
Some People ask for the spell just to copy it(dont approve)

Other people ask for the spell to learn from it(stronglyapprove)

Nanakil_99

Reaction score
I think that u should tell people the spells and what not becuse 1 point when people call em noonbs for copying and leave then thay learn hmm shit i should make my own spells and 2 its helping people to learn how to use the world editor

P

Persen

DotA has a million spells and if you are supposed to make different spells from dota then you could rather hang yourself. Thats my opinion.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Persen said:
DotA has a million spells and if you are supposed to make different spells from dota then you could rather hang yourself. Thats my opinion.

Yes, but most of the spells are small variants of the original Blizzard spells. At least games like ToB and CoD actually took spells and drastically morphed them for something new and fresh.

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
yeah i think maps with new spells, or atleast diffrent spells are fun, in dota 80% of the spells are blizzard spells with diff names and crap, and wat annoys me even more is thers like 3+ stormbolts...

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Apparently buddy, you didnt read this.

And your going to make me angry.

You don't want to do that.

READ: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=26718

And no! I personaly do NOT care what you think - you don't run this community.

Orc_Tamer said:
Do you hate it when people ask these stupid questions...

How do you make this DotA Spell

How did they make this DotA Spell

I need help making this DotA Spell

I got something so say to all these DotA Players.....

MAKE YOUR OWN SPELLS!!!

Sargon

Reaction score
Actually, he posted that about a week before you wrote the topic you linked to.

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
i just want to add some thing to this tread before it dies. Why you hateing on dota? Oh sure people say that dota was not his origenally map but there are manying maps out there beening stolen y not get mad at them?
break wall:
:banghead: -------------- :banghead:

Sargon

Reaction score
Seeing as there are 3 topics including this one (one has been locked) on the front page of this forum that all ask the same question, I think we should just let this topic die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.