Doing commisons for free !!!

obucke

Reaction score
K guys im willing to do a hi-res loading screen background for 1 of first 5 that give requests. Im a decent artist but i just went digital and need some practise with it ... so shoot :)
PS: dont expect it soon though , these things take time ...

obucke

Reaction score
Hey dude, i just started working on ure wallpaper and for real this time :)
Heres how it looks rendered but only head,shoulders and torso are done, all else is just base :)
Hope u like it :)
Oh ya, and the fuse on his head will be lit but ill do that in the end cos it affects the whole painting :)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow, that's awesome!

obucke

Reaction score
Hehe, thx :) ull c it when its done with the glow from the fuse and ill try to think of some background :)

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
LOL TY I works beautifully +rep and gj you should do this more :thup:

BTW if you could add that stuff then ya that would be even better but for getting this far you get my rep as many times as i can :thup:

obucke

Reaction score
thx guys :) rly means a lot to me :) Anyway i still got work to do on it, i hope it'll be done by the end of this week.
And Dragon Lance, ... this better be a good map :-D

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
thx guys :) rly means a lot to me :) Anyway i still got work to do on it, i hope it'll be done by the end of this week.
And Dragon Lance, ... this better be a good map :-D

Its the only map I ever work on anymore :D

(meaning Im either helping ppl here or working on my map :p)

Edit: also if when your done if you could also show me it with a black background to? And also if you could show me a black background if you could have the lettering in red? If you could that would be great :D (you can still do your background I just want to see what it would look like :D)

also btw Ill keep +reping you until you finish :D

obucke

Reaction score
Edit: also if when your done if you could also show me it with a black background to? And also if you could show me a black background if you could have the lettering in red? If you could that would be great :D (you can still do your background I just want to see what it would look like :D)

1.dude :) theres a bit 2 many "if","also" and "could" in these sentences :) so i didnt quiet understand what u meant by that... :) If u could re-write it someway i can understand it would be gr8 :D
2. My camera broke, and i need refference for the hands so its gonna be on hold a bit :S Im still finishing it though :)
3. IF u did mention a fully black background thats sorrta what i had in mind and ull like it when its done :) a lot :D
Cheers :)

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Lol ya that's pretty much what I said in a whole sentence (The black background). Then with the black background just have the lettering I said in my first post :D (the red lettering)

obucke

Reaction score
Lol soz dude, i kinda put it on "hold" till i get the new camera :p
By when r u finishing ure map ? :)

obucke

Reaction score
Thought i forgot bout u , huh :) Well i havent , and i just got my new camera !!! My beauuuuutiful 10 mpx cam !!! :D Anyway, i started working again and did the hand* (only 1 ... these things take time ... :p its hard to make human hands look robotic ... :p ), the bomb and the background(which is shitty im my opinion but ill thing of something soon :p). Only left to do the other hand and the glow :) and ofc the technicals , aka, the version and the name.. and all that shit .. thats gonna be fast :p
And here it is so far, hope u like it :)))

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
I LUV it :eek:. Beautiful work man 10/10 :D. You should do these for other people :thup:. And my map is done I just tend to add more stuff to it almost every day ;). I thank you for your work <3

Edit: lol but can you send me the version of this picture without the text? :D (+rep when I can... even though yo deserve thousands of +reps :D)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.