RPG Dreamscape Chronicles ORPG

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
DCLogo.gif

Presented By
FZLogo.gif

Thread to be updated

Downloads.gif

Maps

Features.gif

Character Classes
Druid
Druid.jpg

Mercenary
Mercenary.jpg

Vanguard
Vanguard.jpg

Witch Doctor
WitchDoctor-1.jpg
WitchDoctor.gif

Assassin
Assassin.jpg

Huntress
Huntress.jpg

Sorceress
Sorceress.jpg

Valkyrie
Valkyrie.jpg
Skills
Each classes will have their unique skills, each skill can reach up to level 5. Players cannot easily obtain skills and level them since they would still have to take quests to gain and level skills. This way players can be unique from each other by the means of build.
Attributes
Each character starts with 10 in all stats and has a base of 5 bonus stat points which can be distributed by the player to the strength, intteligence, and agility (same system as my late game Demise of Atlantis.) Each level the player would have 3 extra attribute points. Some points can also be obtained via quests.
Media.gif

Credits.gif

Note: If you think that I owe something from you and deserve a credit from me, please don't hesitate to post in this thread and I will look into it.

Credits in no Specific Order
Nherwyziant
General Frank
Null Current
Sunchips
67chrome
Tranquil
Pyramidhe@d
tee.dubs
Hatebreeder
Callahan

Attachments

• FZ02 Dreamscape SP.w3x
    1.4 MB · Views: 340

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
it says that the attachment on the link is invalid.

soo, are you going to post any info on this? nice animated pics though.

FhelZone

Reaction score
Sorry I clicked post accidentally AGAIN grrr.... Still uploading pics.... the attachment did not get thorugh since my computer crashed, it ran out of virtual memory....

FhelZone

Reaction score
Attachment reuploaded, posted some screenies.... Still need to write things up...
I'll finish this tomorrow its already 10 pm here......

ironfist19

Reaction score
I played your map, what did you do with the creeps? I doesn't help the other creeps if they are near the attacked creep.
I set my call for help to 150 and nothing happend too. Will you protect that map? I hope not maybe it will help me creating my rpg map too. I will learn alot if you don't protect that map :). Of course , I am gonna mention you in my map.

Attachment reuploaded, posted some screenies.... Still need to write things up...
I'll finish this tomorrow its already 10 pm here......

FhelZone

Reaction score
It's basic, click on the creep and you will know the secret mini system I've implemented. As for the opensource, I'm not releasing them to the public anymore as I've did last time.

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
You know, if you press Ctrl+C, the camera locking on hero will be removed :cool:

I like the model of Valkyrie :p

But the terrain needs improvements cuz trees are disappearing when your camera has taken only 50% of it's model, like a unit. And there's more you need to fix on terrain. :rolleyes:

Good luck! :thup:

FhelZone

Reaction score
I just made quick terrains and they're warcraftish (far from realistic) I'm chasing the completion first before major improvements :) About the lock on camera, I'll fix that with periodics, never thought there would be something like that to exist :p The Valkyrie is a skin by 67chrome. Thanks for dropping by....

Sui-cookie

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
the only real bug i noticed (that hasnt been mentioned) was that you forgot to check "fixed player settings" so i could be the other team and i could switch around and things, since i was player one :p

but, the only thing that i really didn't like (that wasnt a bug) was that there were SOO many creeps to a spot, but you always took them 1v1... there were no "mobs" to kill :/ i think either you disabled call for help range, or you set their sight really low...

other than that its looking quite nice, especially the hero selection =O i really liked that
-except that they're slightly sideways x]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.