RPG Dreamscape ORPG [Opensource]

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Map01.png

Download the Opensource Map File

Since I am so drained of ideas as of now doing a lot of things, I can't cope up with this little project that I've started which I've pictured out to be big. So I've decided to release it here at the helper as an open source project so that everyone could tweak around the basic map and do some edits of their own. I might probably leave this for a while and let people play with it for a while.

The classes are set in the middle of the town, as of now there are seven classes with custom models. I've not yet started with any skills yet. The total classes should be 10 but I've set 7 for now since I'm still looking for worthy models.

The Concept

Skills:
As an ORPG map, the players should have a strategic and unique build of their own. And in order to do so, I've decided that skills can be gained through different NPCs scattered all over the map. Each skill giving NPC can allow any class to learn a skill, as for the balancing some skills wont be available if you have an incompatible skill.

Leveling:
As for the leveling, I was planning that the leveling system should work out like for every successful damage that you deal to the enemy would be converted into an initial XP. Initial XP are not actual XP but rather some sort of counter wherein when the monster dies the counter then turns into the XP for the hero.

Equips and Items:
For the equipment sytem I think the Inventory System of Anachron would be the one that I would be using.

Since this is an opensource everyone is free to suggest and make changes to the map considering that you won't be stealing the ideas and the map itself. The resources in the import manager are free for you to use but not the terraining.

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
No not much that is, its just like the framework. I've put it here as opensource for anyone interested to help complete the map in no time.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.